Off Topic Landfill 5

At this point, it’s for anyone that wants it. They have some sports with adm, etc but I no longer post that sort of stuff (for my sanity).

1 Like

Yeah fwiw I shopped around the 4 door defender and was offered 5-6k above purchase price for it, just doesn’t seem worth it after holding for a couple months, plus shipping out of state, especially for a car more poorly optioned than my GC 4xe

Jeff, can you send me a link please so I can see how it is equipped?

1 Like

Hi CertPharm,

Happy Christmas and thanks for sharing, I live in the social area same as you, would you mind sharing the Sales Associate’s name and Dealer, will be really appreciated.

Fifi

cops on the look for these

Was that CHP? What a douche…

No warning or anything either.

it was actually a sheriff****

and i believe hes still on the hook no update on that

1 Like

Is Merry Christmas politically correct anymore? I thought the Gen whatever’s wanted to cancel Christmas?

Did you close on this would you be willing to pm the dealer contact info? Looking for a 7 seater as well in ca

Who’s the dealer?

Hey interested in an X6M. PM me with numbers and build sheet. Thanks.
Zip 11435
Ny

Still have it? Any end of year specials to move it?

Hey @Stephen_L maybe you wanna get in touch with Gary’s sales person

1 Like

For what duration/miles?

Probably my favorite thread on leasehackr…feels like old LH where we use to crowdsource deals.

The good old days.

3 Likes

Mind sending me the dealer info? Thanks!

Sure. Thanks for your time. It seems, there are no offers / discounts. I was thinking, that we are about to close this based on your previous quote (10% off). Even anything closer, please let me know.

She never said there was a 10% discount lol

12 Likes

I think they must have had too much eggnog. :grin:

2 Likes

Pls show bobs or vagene for 10% off X3

6 Likes