Off Topic Landfill 5

Is there any way to get affiliate now for Jeep and not wait 30 days ??

Do you have any etrons q4?

Hey CertPharm - could you PM me the dealer info to see if i can duplicate this? located in LA

Hi, I visited north cal dealer and was told there’s 3500 off from msrp. Any possible to share with your dealer and really want to get the similar deal.

I’d also really appreciate a PM for the dealer here. Thanks!

Anyone looking for a tax write off?

Follow the marketplace guidelines and don’t bump this please

1 Like

Examples of allowable bumps:

• New deal or inventory announcements.
  • A business announcement that otherwise adds value or interest for the reader or builds community.

I argue that reminding folks about IRS code section 179 tax deduction before the end of the year adds value to readers.

Honestly I think the thread should be closed just based on this reply. There is no way you actually believe this.

Go ahead Scott. tell me what i should believe.

I mean hell, you replied to a thread looking for G550 deals 2 years later.

yeah so ?

I sold that one 2 days later, to a lease hackr.

1 Like

Generally speaking people aren’t still looking for a deal on a in 2022 on a thread they made in 2020.

1 Like

Really looks like he’s absolutley gutted their market

I live in liberal elite land and Tesla has gone from what people wanted, to bottom of their list, if annecdotal holiday party chat is safe and reliable data anyway :rofl:

Do you live with babies? I would love roommates that tell me what sort of car I can and can’t drive.

5 Likes

Nope. My wife and a university grad daughter.
Wife told me if you bring Tesla then you be sleeping in the cold freezing garge inside Tesla…
They wont sit in that car and wont ever drive it.

A simple yes would have sufficed. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

All the MORE reason to buy a Tesla.

1 Like

My wife stated that she wouldn’t want a Cybertruck in front of the house (because it’s hideous) but it could stay inside the garage. I could still sleep inside the house though :joy:

She was also the one that introduced me to Tesla’s and here we are :fire:

2 Likes

Have they ever driven one or even sat in one?
Seems another example of our University’s failing us.

1 Like