Off Topic Landfill 5

This refutes what other sources are reporting that say used car prices are soaring.

I was just saying this as a generalized statement about used Audis referring to their Germanic complexity and higher maintenance costs.

The other poster is an Audi broker and really knows the market for them. He most likely has clients returning Audi leases where their car is worth less than the current buyout or depending on mileage and condition worth just what the buyout is. He’s also saying there are lots of used Q5s coming back off lease which negatively affects the value of your particular Q5.

When you say this, are you referring to actual transaction prices or asking prices listed on dealer websites for similar used/CPO Q5s?

My lease buyout amount is about 28k and similar cars are selling for 35k. There are always a lot of these cars coming back bc they are very popular. The market for a new car to something similar to what I have is 50k. I’m not sure that is worth the difference. Thoughts?

that color is just beautiful, congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks! It was a popular color for deliveries yesterday!

2 Likes

If anyone is looking for a good dealer to sell to I am here representing my own company.Link Removed. Solicitation w/o registration

Fair appraisals to the market
Easy payment process
Minimal negotiating !

Hit me up - here to help!

Very cool to see my hard work payoff - I started buying and selling EVs in 2021. It’s Been a fun ride. We are currently experiencing some turbulence in the EV market but I think that will change soon enough with gas prices perhaps on the rise.

If anyone here has any car to sell at all reach out to me and I will do my best to help out !

well if you’re WFH in california, like apparently so many of our membership are, all you can possibly see is homeless mentally ill drug addicts when you look out the window.

Any Highlander XSE?

1 Like

25% off because it’s a demo? Good on you to get them that low if so. Congrats btw !

Was that MAGA guy that attacked Paul Pelosi also homeless? I believe we need to take care of our homeless. Guy was mental.

Also, anyone saw the security footage camera on that attack or police body camera?

2 Likes

Might be more to that story. Pretty odd set of events.

2 Likes

Been saying this forever. It’s zoning issues.

In Pennsylvania you can’t rent a house to more then 3 unrelated adults. That’s based on an old 1800s brothel law.

If investors could buy sfr 5br house, rent rooms for $500/mo. Profit $1000/mo. They will do it and that’s 5 people with cheap housing. Zoning laws are antiquated. So much old commercial space shoukd/can be changed to residential also.

The homeless problem is a money maker with the revolving door prison for profit business. Govt has no reason to solve homelessness. And it will get way worse in the coming years.

4 Likes

The nudist hemp dealer from San Francisco, that MAGA guy? lol.
Was Paul Pelosi on his way to buy a Subway sandwich at 2am. Or am I getting the hoaxes mixed up?

2 Likes

…………………,…offramped bc of a Halloween joke on Halloween?

You went against the narrative citizen, that is Verboten.

I kinda like this law TBH.

Don Lemon? Brian Stelter? Is that you?? Lol in all seriousness, I’m no fan but I do find it amusing/bewildering when people attack FNC. After all, we are living in a world where CNN, MSNBC, ABC, the NY Times, WAPO, etc exists. Many could argue that those media companies are essentially unofficial extensions of the DNC. Yet people get their panties in a twist over Fox News :thinking:

1 Like

@michael @littleviolette

Time to publicly call out the serial “trusted” landfiller @ursus for selectively censoring comments that he clearly disagrees with? Once again, my comment was in direct response to another post which was just as “off topic”, yet he singles mine out? He also predictably ignored all of the derogatory anti-Reagan off topic comments in the same thread as well.

Elon, if you’re reading, can you buy leasehackr?

1 Like