Off Topic Landfill 5

Y’all are confusing

In some posts you’re bashing your previous employer’s practices while in others you’re suggesting people reference the content they have created

3 Likes

While he brought this upon himself, stay out of other brokers’ threads.

1 Like

Hello, do you work with any Porsche dealers? I am looking for a 2022 Macan S.

Hi, do you work with any Porsche dealers?

My son is looking for a Rav4 Q3 Q5 can you contact me. thanks

Interested in leasing a Volvo S60 or bmw 330i. Please pm me for contact number. Thanks.

Can you pls share dealer info I’m also in Florida tks

Beautiful! I can’t wait for mine to arrive

1 Like

message the dealer name please. I would like to take a look at the inventory for a denali. Thank you

So… you are saying I am the only one doing Tacoma SR at MSRP with all the other Tacomas at 2k above MSRP?

was that offer in the bay area a EX or a Premium EX?

i am sad that i have but one like to give…

that said, joe rogan did save aaron rodgers’ life by having him take horse pills, so you’re not 100% correct on his credibility.

2 Likes

How do you think they get the horse to only drink a single glass of water? Asking for friend I mean horse.

How should I take ivermectin?

Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.

Take ivermectin on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.

Ivermectin is usually given as a single dose. Take this medicine with a full glass of water.

UofMheatlh.org

I don’t have big boobs, so that’s out. Any more bright ideas?

2 Likes

Are big boobs a blessing or a curse?

1 Like

Depends. Have you spent hours of your life in a seat in the lingerie department while the wife finds acceptable bras.

1 Like

Titties are definitely getting bigger in inflationary times.

Ps where’s the offramp police today? I’m less concerned with tits then boring engineer salary comments fyi

2 Likes

I’d be angry too if I worked in a cubicle as opposed to tootsies half price happy hour

1 Like

You’re in Miami get used too it - No beanpoles here lol

Hit up Komodo nightclub or the strippy on the way to fort laudedale - tons of hotties

The engineers sound angry as do the lawers

1 Like

Lol that dbag offramped this and not the completely irrelevant last day of posts! Typical

1 Like