Off Topic Landfill 4

He just shared that he got refunded for the full broker fee …

3 Likes

Same i cosigned on 2 4XE’s and sandblast trx, with the corvette in my name. There were a few days when i was responsible for almost half a mil in cars. Only got asked for income verification on the TRX cosign which was the most recent.

6 Likes

LOL!
you slept good at night?
cause i didnt sleep good til i dumped them

yea i am not worried about it, scared money dont make no money

11 Likes

:goat:

Where’s the trx right now?

1 Like

the sandblast is sitting in the dealers lot awaiting shipper

3 Likes

So true, unfortunately

i am clearly hanging out in the wrong section of this forum

3 Likes

Papi. Like Vin, just this weekend I had over 400k in car leverage. If no stripper, what is the point.

Guess inflation is catching up to brokers as well. 600 now?

They are the only ones doing money now! :moneybag:

They had Hydro blue HA in 2021?

didn’t show on online builder/website but was available.

someone i know who is trying to sell a 2022 non-4xE high altitude is getting a ton of interest from the local dealers.

Lol, oh gosh, do tell.

They did at the tail end of 2021. Same with sting gray. The colors changed a little before the actual model year change.

1 Like

$599 to not have to talk to the sales team at an economy brand dealership is the biggest bargain of the century.

6 Likes

Have you heard of VIK on the TRX forums? Dudes a legend.

Not CCAP, but we had someone at WaitingForTesla who placed an inventory order & Tesla Finance would not approve their Lease application (e.g. conditionally approved) because they had an existing approval for Lease on their original order and the underwriter stated that they could not approve 2 leases for them at the same exact time. They were forced to cancel the previous order and then the lease app was approved. This wasn’t the case for others though.

1 Like

Yea just heard that from a buddy two days ago.

Got approved for a 4xe with CCAP but they would budge on approval for a TRX lease knowing they had just approved the 4xe.