Off Topic Landfill 4

My plates sat at my local DMV for 2 months. Chapman refused to tell me where they sent the documents to after 2 months. Showed up at my local DMV to see all the paperwork there and completed it myself with POA from Chrysler. Took about 2.5 months to receive plates, but Chapman refused to send out another temp tag after original expired.

Having the same issue from LC’s dealership - title clerk is refusing to tell me if docs have been submitted or where they are at. Local DMV hasn’t received anything and state capital has no evidence of the VIN being submitted for title paperwork. 2 months and counting, but at least LC’s dealership sent out another temp tag whereas Chapman ignored my temp tag requests.

Both MI registrations where I can track registration online.

1 Like

NJ.

They were faster before (from others experience on here) but seemed to have slowed down. It’s either them being busy or what’s more likely is to cause the delay to avoid chargebacks.

I don’t think this is really true. I recently got my NJ plates in under 3 weeks from Chapman this month.

The title clerk and the store are in completely different locations and they handle registrations for both brands (CDJR & Ford)

You just had bad luck . Should’ve followed up.

1 Like

Funny enough is i did ! Ohhhh Patty.

Edit: what did you pick up from them ?

1 Like

Hey, that’s my home girl. :sneezing_face:

Got a small rock chip on the regular windshield😑 what would be my best plan of action?

4 Likes

Sell it 20202

4 Likes

when the free quarter tank of gas runs out, do you sell it?

Close for what exactly?

You can no longer order a 392 Wrangler or a HA 4XE.

1 Like

The ability to order a 2022 model year.

Are the ‘23s coming out that soon or are they just that far behind?

Are they switching to '23 earlier this time, or is this just temporary. The 392 is “Special” but the HA 4XE is just trim and stuff, I can’t imagine they’ve sold through to December. Not debating you, just wondering if it’s temporary due to parts shortages or if they’re completely backlogged with orders.

Hey @Ttxi, will you please post 2022 4xe Rubicon Mannheim sale results when you get a chance. TIA!

Party Over?

Still quite strong.

I believe it’s been mentioned here but can anyone confirm you don’t need the actual registration to sell to a Jeep dealer? I know GMTV, CarMax etc won’t touch them until registration is in hand.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Love the blue Challenger. Super Stock?

I think so.

4 Likes