Off Topic Landfill 4

Hi @nyclife - do you also help with car purchases, not leases? Looking for a Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle Hybrid in NorCal and thought I’d ask before venturing out on my own!

Contact him directly. Review threads are for reviews only.

My bad, will do!

Any more info? Sport package/exhaust?

Hi, looking to get a 2021 bmw 430i or 440i or z4, paint and exec package. 92009 zip. Thanks.

Sorry brother. New to this here.

Do you broker Porsche deals anymore? Thanks!

I’ve been leasing and helping/advising friends and family for a long time. I have not experienced or heard of any blow backs for hesitating on a build as long as both parties are transparent. I would be real straightforward and honest with the dealer and let them know that you would like to continue the strong relationship that you have built with them but they need to be market competitive.

Please PM quote on this

Hey interested in the sq5, sent a pm

PM’d you. Let me know if didn’t get it.

PM’d you about the Audi Q8. Let me know about the one you know in hand and also if my specific build can be obtained.

Thanks.

Hello!
Hoping you can help me estimate a price?

Thank you.

• What’s your zip code? 90046
  • What Model/Trim/Year do you want? Honda Civic EX 2020 or 2021
  • What packages do you want? (If applicable)
  • What colors are you open to?
    White as first choice willing to settle for black. Dark interior only.
  • How many miles a year? (5k, 7.5k, 10k, 12k, 15k) 12k
  • How much due at signing? 1,000 or $0 with trade in?
  • Credit Score? 676
  • What cars do you have in the household? (If applicable) 2006 Chevy Colorado for trade in

Interested in e-tron deals - premium plus or prestige. 7.5k miles / 3 years. Have costco.
Thanks!

Hey Ryan, I’m interested in leasing a Rav4…would you be kind enough to send anything that would help with the purchase. Thanks, Lucas. lplake240@gmail.com

Hey Ryan, sent you a DM, looking for pricing info on Rav4, 77071. Thanks

Shot you a DM Ryan. I may need one ASAP. Thanks

Awesome car. Do you mind me asking the numbers of the deal you got? I’m looking for this exact same vehicle including color and would like to know what’s a reasonable lease deal.

Any x3 demos?

Link please