BMW Leasing Wiki

1. Not sure what you mean as generally speaking a loaner qualifies for the same incentive programs as a brand new car. Also for all intents and purposes an exec demo = loaner.

2. Entirely dependant on the model.

3. Entirely dependant on inventory and model in some cases. This year most models lease support may run through April while last year it was May, while model XYZ may run through June.

1, 2, are partially wrong. 3 remains to be seen but given the short supply run for 2020 I do not expect support to continue past Q1.

1. Service loaners have direct paid subsidy and often added sales support (CA and sales manager bonuses from NA) — An executive demo takes writedowns against mileage (like you would with a business use vehicle)

These also apply for new programs however over the sundown mileages would not be CCA eligible.

1. BMW EV’s keep have the same RV for the purpose of leases. They are often priced higher than their gas only counterparts however.

Yea, OP made it sound like they were asking why EVs had lower RV, not if.

1. Got it - then it wouldn’t qualify for CCA either just like the service loaners. Essentially it just has lower mileage but is still not “new”.
  2. OK it seems I misinterpreted what people on Edmunds wrote now that I re-read it. Thanks for you both taking the time to explain though.
  3. Jeff answered this one. Makes sense!
1 Like

Total newbie here. The the loaner lease program the same as the select program where you can lease CPO cars from BMW?

Apologies for a potentially stupid question. Currently looking at a Mini Countryman and saw my company qualifies for corporate fleet, however I currently lease a BMW 330e.

I noticed the fleet discount states “ Corporate Sales Program Lease or Finance incentives are available to employees of select organizations that have partnered with MINI USA and who do not currently own or have not owned a MINI (or BMW) in the last twelve months.”

Does a current lease count as currently owning a BMW? Technically BMW FS owns it.

Loyalty is typically better than Fleet because you can stack other incentives with it whereas with Fleet you cannot.

Current lessees qualify for loyalty

1 Like

Neither statement is correct.

There is no such thing as a “loaner lease program”.

There is no program through BMW where you can lease a CPO vehicle. There are other companies that do lease used cars though, Beepi is one that comes to mind.

BMW Select is a loan with a balloon payment at the end. The car is titled in your name and you owe the term of payments as well as the balloon amount at the end of the loan. People either pay off the balloon amount or refinance it when the time comes. There are no mileage restrictions.

BMW Owners Choice is a loan offered in select states (TX, IL and GA) where the vehicle is titled in your name and you make payments over the term of the loan and there is a balloon payment OR you can simply return the car. There are mileage restrictions with this product however this only matters if you return the car to BMW.

Both loan products can be used toward both a New vehicle or Demo/Loaner vehicle.

Yeah there is. It’s just flaming garbage LOL. You can have someone check Infobahn, there’s a program on there.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

BMW does have a program for CPO leases as @AutoCompanion mentioned. It’s on the Infobahn. I leased a CPO BMW once…it isnt the cost savings that In theory you would think it would be.

1 Like

I didn’t think Mini had loyalty at the moment. Do they?

Anyone has idea on what will be BMW FS MF for someone without credit score

Can you provide more info? I am sure anyone reading your comment will want to understand what you mean. If you have a social security number and I’ve had credit (credit cards, auto loan, mortgage, etc) then you should have a credit score.

If you’re legit ghost like Kimi from VinWiki, then no without big bucks behind you nothing.

Not even that, greencard, VISA, etc.

I moved to U.S. couple of months ago. I have SSN. I dont have credit history in US. In that case I will not fall under BMW FS Tier1 credit. Wanted to know what will be money factor in my case.

Not even sure you will be approved without any credit history. I will let brokers and other members comment.

1 Like

They will approve under international executive program but will not get tier 1 MF ie .00093. I will be higher. So wanted to know that number so that I can anticipate the lease cost

Oh that’s easy. Highest is 4 point or 0.00133. Let me know if you want help, I love assisting forum members.

2 Likes

let me give it a try…If it does not workout I will get back to you

1 Like

Is there a correlation between MF and Owner’s Choice Finance Rate? Edmunds used to have information for the later but I was told no longer the way. Also how much can dealers mark up the rate?