Off Topic Landfill 4

I just gave you the first nomination vote so you can feel bad for calling me a hypocrite. You’re welcome!

1 Like

Since @mllcb42 has already been nominated, @HersheySweet gets my vote (if we’re allowed to vote for brokers?).

@thejr91 unfortunately brokers can’t be a trusted as it would present a conflict of interest. Discussed earlier.

Unless I guess they are limited to modding other parts of the forum outside of the marketplace. Even that is questionable.

1 Like

As a psychotherapist (emphasis on psycho) in private practice, that totally makes sense to me @AutoCompanion. In the event that a second vote is needed for @chrishs2000, here’s mine. “insertraisinghandemojihere”

1 Like

We are not, I appreciate it but respectfully decline!

2 Likes

@Ursus to remain as trusted.

5 Likes

@HersheySweet -gotta be the youngest here, but maturity and knowledge beyond their age

1 Like

Again I really appreciate it! But as a broker I am not eligible.

1 Like

Trusted_Broker then?

1 Like

@michael, @littleviolette Suggestion: since you are re-nominating Trusteds, maybe you should make a poll with all THs? This way there will not be multiple nominations of the same THs, which only spreads votes for the same person over multiple posts. And, also, some THs don’t even get mentioned.

5 Likes

I think I got everyone, but feel free to correct me!
@michael @littleviolette It doesn’t let me post the poll with everyone on the list, maybe you can change the setting for max of 20 options to 40 for now.
Not sure if we need to, but would be good to see if everyone that was nominated wants to be a TH. I left out EC99 becase he declined.

//[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=12 public=true chartType=bar]

TH 2021

• Kctham18
  • QBrozen
  • Spockvr6
  • Volvo1
  • Splattered
  • Rsantoro12
  • ElectricEliminator
  • Ursus
  • mllcb42
  • Jon
  • chrishs2000
  • jeisensc
    [/poll]

//[poll name=poll2 type=multiple results=always min=1 max=10 public=true chartType=bar]

TH 2021(2)

• jamiemose
  • mp11477
  • Janath1
  • dukez
  • 305Hackr
  • BoardWalkNJ
  • max_g
  • Siejammy
  • RustyDaemon
  • RVguy
    [/poll]

Just to clarify, some of your choices are existing THere and some are nominees from this thread. @Ursus suggestion was a poll listing all THers, correct?

1 Like

His suggestion was to list all TH’ers in the poll but I have followed the thread and only listed the people nominated, regardless current TH or not. @littleviolette mentioned that the existing TH are not being rolled in automatically so that is why I did not list them all in there.

@trusted_hackrs please nominate yourself if you haven’t been nominated and would like to continue to be a TH.

Right. But the non-TH nominees have votes already, and no guarantee people come back and revote on everyone.

The groups have a list of all members (which you can see), but I suspect Ursus asked Victoria and Michael if they wanted a poll to avoid confusion. I can see this possibly causing more confusion, even though that wasn’t the intention.

Why don’t we pause and see what @littleviolette and @michael want, since they opened the nominations/voting and ultimately have to make the decisions?

That’s fine by me. I assumed they were just going to take the poll from my post and post it to the original.

You would think that, but people are casting votes in it now. And if it’s copied from your reply to the original post, the votes don’t move with the poll.

As a suggestion, maybe want to suppress who voted for whom, which only the poll author can see.

I already tried that but it will not let me change it after the first 5 minutes.

You should be able to remove it from the post, or the post itself.

Done! Should be pretty easyto move to the OP from the backend with the results if they choose to do that.

1 Like