Off Topic Landfill 4

not anger, annoyance. It seems that I can’t post anything without someone posting the opposite of it.
I even posted about how you get a PreInspection to avoid charges and someone posts that they do Post Inspections so preinspections are useless.

Ok, you can continue in the landfill

1 Like

Do you have anys RAMs?

Anyone know who @ethanrs’s Kia guy is now or does he do Kia too? @Ty_the_Car_Guy’s thread was closed so I’m assuming he’s not it.

Wondering what the Niro EV’s numbers are for March.

Tyler is handling Kia atm

1 Like

A “simple search” here didn’t yield any results hence why I’m asking the experts. One broker is advertising Costco while the others made no mention.

I did find it on Costco Auto site after looking again. For any others interested there is indeed a limited time Audi program via Costco auto.

Literally the second thing that pops up when you search “costco audi”:

5 Likes

I feel like common sense is an unfair ask of an “MB Guy”

2 Likes

It’s two days into the month and many brokers have many threads to update, lives, etc. Maybe going to Costco to see idk. @Ursus please landfill this for me

1 Like

It’s like the first thing you see when you get to the forum page…

Lol I posted that at 5 am maybe I missed the latest post since what you screen shotted was posted yesterday? Apologies to all for missing it.

And to the others with the snide remarks I’ve given tons of deals here through off line client referrals (with no ask of a referral fee/discount) and have been a long time advocate of this forum on other marketplace/chats.

I understand why brokers defend one another to maintain the camaraderie. But to the others who pounce with snide remarks, might be worth noting a lack of professionalism when asking $500 for a service isn’t the best look.

Please move this to wherever it has to go as my intentions weren’t to take over this thread. Or I can delete if needed.

Are you implying bimmer guys are wiser? News to me. Owning both i may have an implied IQ of zero

omg get a virtual room, you 2.

Cheapest defender on LH.
:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

At this rate, I’ll lease a bolt even though I have no place to charge it.

What’s the First responder/gms situation with these?

Damn put my on the waitlist.

@ethanrs can you put me on the waiting list?

@ethanrs — I am interested in the Chevy bolt lease too. Please put me on the waitlist!

@ethanrs please put me on the waitlist, appreciate :slight_smile:

@ethanrs - put me on the wait list please. (Bolt)