Off Topic Landfill 4

Can you send me detailed quote of GLB?

Hello! I have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara my jeep was not listed will you please guide me through the whole process of listing? I’m waiting for your positive response.

Hi I am looking for XC60AWDT5 OR T6 MOMENTUM with full option. Blonde interior color only. I am fine with demo. I live in MD. I emailed you but did not get answer yet.
Let me know if you can find one.

Hi I am looking for XC60AWDT5 OR T6 MOMENTUM with full option. Blonde interior color only. I am fine with demo. I live in MD. I emailed you but did not get answer yet.
Let me know if you can find one.

That is an awesome deal!! Under $200 for a BMW

I mean, he is paying about 2/3 of the sales price over his term–doesn’t make sense to me.

I wouldn’t do 48 months either. Too long

1 Like

Well if you ASSUME it has more value than residual and you paid less per month…it’s theoretically a good idea.

Convenient he left the rv out of the data points…

Everytime someone says that word all I think is this:

One day, Little Bobby ran to his dad sitting on his couch and asked,

“Daddy, what’s the difference between theoretical and practical?”

His dad says

“Go ask your mother if she had sex with a stranger for a million dollars.”

Bobby went to his mom and asked his mom “Mom, would you have sex with a stranger for a million dollars?”

His Mom says

“Yes. Suppose I would”

Bobby went back to his dad and says

“Daddy, mom said ‘yes’.”

His Dad flips his newspaper to the next page and goes

“Well, you see, son. Theoretically, I’m a millionaire. Practically, I’m living in a house with a whore.”

4 Likes

The only I say Theoretically is there are 100+ Models and some of these make sense.
Which ones? Well as a maxim of Lease Hacker, Look it up yourself!

And Let me turn your story on it’s head.
One day, Little X Æ A-12 ran to his dad sitting on his couch and asked,
“Daddy, what’s the difference between theoretical and practical?”
His dad says
“Go ask your mother if she had sex with a stranger for a million dollars.”
X Æ A-12 went to his mom and asked his mom “Mom, would you have sex with a stranger for a million dollars?”
His Mom says
“Yes. Suppose I would”
X Æ A-12 went back to his dad and says
“Daddy, mom said ‘yes’.”
His Dad flips his newspaper to the next page and goes
“Well, you see, son. Theoretically, I’m a millionaire. Practically, I’m a Billionaire.”

Is this supposed to be funny or witty? I can’t figure it out for the life of me?

Basically here, if I say the deal is bad, they say there are some cases where the deal is good, I say the deal is good, there are some cases where the deal is bad.

So when I say THEORETICALLY, there are cases where it works, but someone always posts the exact opposite. (which was you this time)
So You posted that some women sleep with potential millionaires and I posted that some sleep with actual.
Basically there are cases where going for a 48m works, but if you don’t do your research (Is this guy really a millionaire), then you are going to end up with something with bad equity.

I posted a joke to lighten the mood, yeesh, so much anger…

1 Like

not anger, annoyance. It seems that I can’t post anything without someone posting the opposite of it.
I even posted about how you get a PreInspection to avoid charges and someone posts that they do Post Inspections so preinspections are useless.

Ok, you can continue in the landfill

1 Like

Do you have anys RAMs?

Anyone know who @ethanrs’s Kia guy is now or does he do Kia too? @Ty_the_Car_Guy’s thread was closed so I’m assuming he’s not it.

Wondering what the Niro EV’s numbers are for March.

Tyler is handling Kia atm

1 Like

A “simple search” here didn’t yield any results hence why I’m asking the experts. One broker is advertising Costco while the others made no mention.

I did find it on Costco Auto site after looking again. For any others interested there is indeed a limited time Audi program via Costco auto.