Off Topic Landfill 4

I am looking for XC60 T8 recharge or the X3 30e. Could you please reach out to me.

I am interested in the XC90. Sent pm. Please reach out to me.

im new to leasing, what money factor, residual, and lease or loyalty credits,if any should I be looking for on a 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 Coupe, 36 month, 10,000 per month mile lease zip code of 30305

@Bacons_C.C I reached out on your site contact us page. Wondering if you can help me! :slight_smile:

@Steven_Blahut absolutely! Will help you or point you in the right direction!!

I hope Michigan Democrats are able to add a poison bill that makes Tesla ineligible. It’d be easy enough to add verbiage that it must be purchased from a dealer. Surely the Big Three’s lobbyists will think of something like this

Last I heard GM and Tesla were lobbying together on this

How many call options did pelosis husband buy last month? All these mfs need to be restricted from owning stock. In fact there really needs to be term limits

3 Likes

Term limits sound good but they empower lobbyists. States with term limits usually have lobbyists writing all of the legislation because there are no senior legislators with experience. Has happened in Missouri and other states.

Why would you want that?

I despise Tesla. Plain and simple. Elon Musk is a narcissistic maniac who has created cars with glaring quality control flaws. And yet he’s somehow worshipped as a God.

1 Like

It’s about a tax credit. The epitome of politics. Don’t like it close the thread but it can be discussed since it pertains to the original post. Might as well censor it, that’s the going theme

I’m sorry but I will expose the scam that is the richest man in the world and one of the richest career politicians out there taking advantage of tax payer funds.

3 Likes

I think both sides of the aisle agree most of them shouldn’t be able to trade individual securities. The Pelosi is just an example of one of many politicians (both republican and democrat) to do something like that

2 Likes

It’s ok the biggest censor on here, that had the lowest amount of votes to continue moderating, did his normal off ramp move. At least from the poll we all mostly agree. You would think that would maybe push him to do better…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: firing shots today, can’t believe I missed this.

2 Likes

@EZAutoGroup. I am also interested in leasing a Q5e or regular Q5 Premium Plus trim. Please share the details.

2 Likes

Hello. I am interested in Audi Q5e lease. Please send me the details

looking on your list for Lexus. You don’t have any 2021 GX460 prem?

I am interested in your lease. Please contact me at gottliebgregg at gmail dot com

Hey Mitchell, super interested and dropped you a text last evening. Waiting for your response. Thanks.

-Sahil