Off Topic Landfill 3

Unless I am missing something, Ty the car guy’s listing for the same trim level (Kia EV EX) is $199 plus tax for 36/10k. That is a pretty big difference. 🏁 Ty The Kia Guy SoCal Kia Specials! December Kia Deals Updated! (CVAP)

So why don’t you get off my thread? @mdd Go buy my Why are you still here commenting!

@Ty_the_Car_Guy did he even purchase a car bro?

He was pointing out your competition, dude! Why are you getting defensive about it? Most brokers and dealers on here check their competitors and try to stay a the top. But you’re right, people should shop the other guy…especially with your attitude.

@Mark.ca Sure if he wanted to give me a heads up (even though I’m aware) he can simply send me a message not guide them to another thread off my thread. @trusted_hackrs please remove both Marks off my thread.

Hi, do you mind to PM me your dealership info and sales name?
I am looking to lease a CLA250 in SF bay area too, couldn’t get a good deal yet…
Thank you!

I am looking to lease a CLA250 in SF bay area, Thank you!

I am looking to lease a CLA250 in SF bay area too, couldn’t get a good deal yet…
Thank you!

My lease is has 5 payments left at $395. 2018 ford escape titanium 2.0T 21,500 miles. Looking to stay around same payment and 1500 down on something similiar. Thanks. Peter

Ok what features are important to you and colors also what is your zip code and miles per year.

3to 4 hundred is in the budget Looking to stay around same payment and 1500 down on something similiar. Thanks. Peter . Have a ford escape 5 payments left at 395

how many miles a year and what is the zip code the car will be registered

10,000 miles 11213 brooklyn new york

Ok let me see what I can come up with for you

Thanks. Happy holiday

What are some deals in rav4 and highlander with my situation. Thanks. Peter

I wanna make this easy what are you looking to accomplish? This way we can make a deal fast.

36/10k whatever deals are looking good

No need for these daily bumps. If someone wants one, they will contact you.

I’m adding new cars that are coming in/just came in. I also hadn’t updated for 2 days.

Stop sounding desperate?