🏁 Ty The Kia Guy SoCal Kia Specials! December Kia Deals Updated! (CVAP)

Looking for 2020 sorento AWD v6 EX @Ty_the_Car_Guy for my brother

in las vegas 36/15k

Im in SoCAL. Any specials for the Niro EV or Seltos EX, please let me know?

Any updated spreadsheet? @Ty_the_Car_Guy

Just posted for 24 months. Updating 36 months now.

4 Likes

Review is long overdue…
Father in law picked up a Forte in November from Tyler. We flew down from the Bay Area and drove the car home same day. Couldn’t be happier with the deal! Thanks, Tyler!

2 Likes

Looking for a 2021 Stinger GT2 preferably Ceramic grey. Can you send me a quote? 24/10 or 36/10

Hello,
What dealer are you located out of? Can I see the inventory on the website? Thank you. Be well.

Hello Ty How much would the one-pay be for Kia Niro EV LX for 3 year/36k miles Lease?

DO NOT hesitate to buy from Ty and his team.

Every single question, comment or concern I had he was there to help with. I couldn’t have had a more perfect time dealing with him and his team.

Ty was the light at the end of the tunnel for everything I had to go through to get to San Diego.

Wish I could thank you all in a bigger way

2 Likes

Lol I see my house in that pic

1 Like

Thanks for letting it be apart of my first official photo :cupid:

2 Likes

Congrats on the new car! After scrolling through eleventymillion threads on the Marketplace this morning in search for sub-$200 leases, I’m pretty sure @Ty_the_Car_Guy’s K5 is the cheapest midsize sedan on the Marketplace right now.

Granted, @ethanrs might try to dump a Malibu or something since he’s so competitive. The K5 still looks better, though.

4 Likes

Hi @Ty_the_Car_Guy I’m curious to know if were getting a goodprice for 2020 plug in as, 2021 is a model change year, if yes can I request the price on PLUG-IN NIRO EX PREMIUM?

Also thinking of Niro EV EX PREMIUM

Got a fantastic deal on 10k/36mo Kia Niro EV lease from Tyler (@Ty_the_Car_Guy) and team. I was debating between Bolt and Niro and Tyler’s deal made that decision pretty easy as Niro EV is a much better car.

Awesome team to work with. Agreed on the price over phone and when arrived at the dealer ship everyone worked hard to make the process quick. No surprises at all!

3 Likes

thanks for sharing the deal specifics! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Ty_the_Car_Guy I’m interested in the K5 EX PREMIUM for 36mo lease. Do you have specials for that model? If so, what’s do the numbers look like? Thanks!

Just took delivery of a 2020 Kia Niro EV EX from @Ty_the_Car_Guy. It was an amazing experience and the best deal on Kia in SoCal. Thanks again @Ty_the_Car_Guy!

1 Like

First time Leasehackr here, and I had a great experience with Tyler and his associate Josh! My wife was definitely impressed with the service and care we received. And the deal we got on our Niro Ev Ex was awesome!

1 Like