I’m down to take this deal
Share the contact please
Thanks !

Share the contact who’s doing this lease for you
I want one
Thanks !

Clutch- are you sourcing out of state?

PM him…

Curious - Only for Az or will you guys be doing out of state deals too?

Hey Ty, could you give me an estimate for 2020 Kia Niro LXS with $0 DAS and $1000 DAS. Also any other rebates special like military or first responder or costco? Please advise. Thanks

Ty,

I’m interested in Niro EV. Please PM me a quote details.

Thanks

Will the dealer also make my 2 remaining payments (459x2) on my current Land Rover Discovery sport lease if i am going to lease XC60? Can you tell me if this an option that we can discuss?

I am from IN and can drive to Chicago to pick the car. Please PM me.

I’m looking at Toyotas in SoCal. Mind PM’ing the dealer your friend with and also the dealer website that advertised invoice?

hey @drewsky did you find a dealer in SoCal for Highlander? Mind PM me any contact info?

All because of some crybabies on the forum that aren’t even local to CA?

Seems pretty dumb.

3 Likes

The covids will get you…stay in your cars people.

All because of local and state regulations. Have you not seen the numbers? The only crybaby is you.

Lol stay inside if you’re scared instead of attempting to ruin life for everyone else. I’ve come into contact over a thousand people since the pandemic both directly and indirectly with my salespeople and not one has ever tested positive or gotten sick.

Chances are slim to none, can’t live life locked up in a house in fear that you’ll die from a disease that is barely worse than the flu.

1 Like

Wow I see how it is. I don’t have any swag to give you, so no more mentions. :upside_down_face:

Where’s my swag William. I got more JLR jackets from my southern dealer than I got in minis.

Also what happened to not shipping minis

I have a Porsche embossed napkin I can send you. Send me someone who can get approved and then I will get you some swag.

That was one guy, come on. Make it a hat and a few pens and done.

He got approved with three other fs’s

How about an Audi Four Rings book and a few dealer branded keychains?

Can you share the dealer info? I live in Seattle and interested in Tacoma