Off Topic Landfill 3

I believe I have the same truck. Sport TRD sport plus package, SR5 upgrade, and SR5 convenience package. 49,8XX msrp. I paid $515 with 1,000 out of pocket for 36 month 15,000 miles per year. curious on how bad I missed out on Jims pricing in NY.

By about $100

Hey Jim! Any 2021 Tundra Limited in?

4WD, 5.7L V8 Engine, 6-Speed automatic transmission

CrewMax, 5.5-ft. Short Bed

Black leather? Around how much a month would that be?

Last December I got a TRD off road for the same MSRP as yours. I’m at $365 with $0 down and 15k miles

This wasn’t on my review thread. So moderator please move the reviews there and you can leave questions up on my thread

I totally agree. I also listed here initially because I used a lot of this forum’s helpful tips/knowledge in acquiring my X3M, so thought I’d give a fellow LH a chance to take over the car. But all I got here from some folks are assumptions, negative criticisms, and people who don’t realize a good deal when they’re staring at one. Unfortunately, the “unicorn” deals taint a lot of minds on here and people think they can get any car – including a brand new M car – in the $500/month payment range. It’s just not the reality though. Good luck with your transfer - I have no doubt it will move quick with the right buyer.

Approx… 700 pm (with 9% tax) to be the 3rd owner of a not so well equipped 540i, would be a tough pill to swallow for LH

Thanks for the feedback, I still think it’s fair given today’s market. Especially for someone who doesn’t have BMW loyalty and is looking for a short-term lease.

yep… but in case you’ve not seen this for about 100 pm more this is available without any upfront cash needed … this is a M550i with 80k msrp

https://t.ly/1W5I

Of course I’ve seen it. If you look through the thread, you’ll note my username throughout it several times. But I don’t think this is a fair apples-to-apples comparison. That car has an upcoming registration due ($800), a pretty big front bumper scratch ($400 end-of-lease charge or equivalent amount to repair now), curb rash on two wheels ($250-300 per wheel end-of-lease charge or $100-150 per wheel to fix now), and a bubbled tire that likely needs to be changed ($300-400, assuming you change just the one tire and not both). My car has zero curb rash, no scratches, no dents. Also, his pre-tax payment is $740 while mine is only $516 (over $220 difference). If someone is seriously interested and makes a fair offer, I’ll consider it, but I don’t think $3k DAS is unreasonable for a payment like this by any means.

Can you pm me info for 10,000/year? Thanks

1 Like

Hey Ryan, mind sending me that spreadsheet?

Do you mind sendi g me that sheet. In the market for a rav4 and a tacoma

Do you work with Nevada residents? Prefer delivery or can do local pickup in socal

Whats available in the 2020 E Tron Sportback right now ?
Seems a few dealers are sitting on the First edition models

1 Like

Hi there,

Are you able to get any TTS deal? If so, what does the number look like. I am very interested depending on how the numbers look.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello I am interested. Let me know what may be available

1 Like

I am interested please send me the information.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi,
Could you please send me more information?

1 Like