Off Topic Landfill 3

Can you send me the spreadsheet please?

A veritable logjam of X3Mā€™s here in PLT.

The perfect climate for a low-baller.

Sent you a PM

1 Like

Iā€™ll simplify. Good deal, but bad time in the market to get a buyer looking to front 7k. I understand MSDā€™s, but too many of these X3Mā€™s available for transfer too. People seem to get bored of the car quickly. GLWT!

1 Like

Why are you transferring? Looks like you just got it about 4 month ago.

Among all the X3Mā€™s available for transfer in this forum, Iā€™d say 4 months is a record (for the longest). Iā€™m currently transferring mine and I havenā€™t even had it for a month.

2 Likes

This one will sit for a while just because of the das, without msds this would have been an easy transfer.

1 Like

Care to elaborate? Iā€™ve been looking at one for months but have been scared due to ride, rattles, paint peeling, etc I see on the forums.

Hereā€™s an entire thread on the topic and various takes on whyā€¦ Why is everyone transferring out of their X3M this month?

OP, perhaps you may have some luck in trying to work on the MSDs. Beyond that, this is a nice deal, but best of luck - the current LH market for X3MCs has been oddly saturated. You can try SAL and LeaseTrader as well for more visibility, as well as the Bimmerpost forums.

2 Likes

Heā€™s right. I listed my car here and got zero movement. I then listed it on SAL and literally within two hours started a lease transfer. It was probably the quickest SAL transaction Iā€™ve ever had. And I was asking for $3k DAS.

1 Like

This thread outlines all of my suspicions on the X3 M. Thank you so much for posting.

1 Like

Some might say, reading is an important skill these days.

IMO that post has nothing to do with my personal post and should be removed. How did this discussion turn into such a shit show so fast? I thought this section was simply for posting available lease transfers, so it would be nice if the actual topics would be related to INTEREST in that.

1 Like

Without MSDā€™s it would have been a higher payment.

Same idea. I figured this forum helped me to get the car so I would pass on the savings. I think this one might crop up to choosing beggars in the end who will talk themselves out of a good deal because they think these cars are going to magically drop to $500/m payments, and also a huge amount of really interesting bias by people making assumptions in other threads who have never owned this car. This is the current state of America ā€” Opinions/assumptions are very unfortunately viewed as good as facts these days, and plenty of people have misinformed opinions.

If the car doesnā€™t transfer here first Iā€™ll simply list it somewhere else.

1 Like

Haters gonna hate

Itā€™s a good deal

I missed it, I was reading it on my phone, then again, why get a car if you canā€™t drive, all these lame ass excuses.

A higher payment yes, but you scored a great deal with or without MSDs.

Removing the MSDā€™s from your calculator puts the payment at $711, still very competitive for this car without the $5k barrier to entry.

I really hate to be that guy, Mr. I wouldā€™ve jumped all over this butā€¦but as someone in the market for an X3M, if this deal was $711 with $2k DAS, we would already be talking :wink:

Thanks.
Do you have deals on Toyota sales as well or just leases?

1 Like

do you still have the black/beige?

1 Like