Off Topic Landfill 3

Californ I A. Where a 24 year old can sleep with a 14 year old. But don’t dare do it in a gas powered vehicle.

2 Likes

No, you can’t. Have you actually read the text of the bill? It allows a judge discretion to determine whether the offender needs to be registered publicly as a sex offender. But the itself is still considered illegal (since the law only refers to people who have already been convicted).

got numbers on the all-new 2021 4 Series yet?

1 Like

any numbers on the all-new 2021 4 Series yet?

Did you get any numbers on the all-new 2021 4 Series yet?

Dang it man - why did they stop making this color! :tired_face:

Awesome truck!

Thanks bud! Wish i would’ve waited a month for the voodoo blue though lol. But overall I’m happy with the truck

1 Like

I think voodoo is gone for 2021. Dumb move, I sold all my voodoo trucks in a week or less

Is demo 530xi available?

Are The CX-5’s still available? Any updates on next month yet? PMed you. Thanks

Hi located in NY. Please message me to discuss and start the process. Thanks.

Darn. That is uncalled for. Not surprised that some folks on LH will go around you to avoid paying your fee.

I get it that anyone with a computer and internet connection can do a search for BMW dealers in MA. However, if I were in the market for a Beamer and I saw one of your deals, I would reach out to you. Once we agreed on numbers and a car, I would pay your fee. If I choose to do my own deal at one of your dealerships, I won’t name drop just to get the “Mike treatment”.

You are a good man.

From one Mike to another.

3 Likes

still available? I’m interested.

Interested

Hi guys, I have been lurking for months now and this is my first post. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

I will get straight to the point. I am looking for a

BMW M840i M package with $0 down, just drive off, 7500/36 and I want my payment to be at $888 a mo with tax (no loyalty) sales tax is 10%

I saw that deal posted early this year and considering were almost at the end of the year I’m guessing I can get that deal on a 2020 ?

any thoughts? feedback?

Honestly since it’s almost the end of the year and there’s no inventory I don’t see why you can’t get 28% off before incentives.

Anything else is weak IMO

1 Like

no inventory ?? there are 12 at my local dealership alone and its 17% off not 28% did you read the post?

I SAID I THINK 28% IS REASONABLE, NO??? :face_with_monocle:

28% is reasonable on a chevy but I will take 17% on a BMW

28% is not reasonable on a Chevy and my previous comments were sarcasm.

You’re posting asking for opinions on a deal in a brokers thread.