Off Topic Landfill 3

I am looking for the MF/RV on a 2020 gmc sierra at4 loaded. 36 months 15,000

@max_g thanks for the new copy pasta

can please PM dealer info? thanks.

Hi, can you please DM dealer info.
thank you so much!

@Twodomes
Can you give me the dealer infoā€¦? Im living in OC and need to get a car within 2 daysā€¦

ā€œSomeone even considering paying over $1k/mo for a car obviously has means, but yeah - let him answer.ā€

I know a couple that just bought a brand new Ford Expedition. I also know, unequivocally, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they are suffering a tremendous cash flow crunch, and are about to get behind on a new house they bought. The expedition was purchased this summer after their financial catastrophe was already well under way.

Can you please send me the dealer info - Good deal and weā€™ll done

Iā€™d also like to know if possible!

Hey can you pm me the dealer and sales rep you worked with? Iā€™m in North NJ and got into a demo lease but it looks like you did much better than me and Iā€™m due to return in December.

How much more would it be for 10/12k miles per year respectively?

Hi,

where and from whom did you get this deal from?

hey where did you get this deal from?

Hi Kelly, can you pm me the dealer and sales rep you worked with? Iā€™m in North NJ and got into a demo lease a few years back but my sales rep is no longer there. Iā€™m due to return in December.

Conact a Mercedes dealer on the forum and offer a positive yelp in their name in exchange for helping and getting you a dealer payoff. They can pull one in 2 minutes.

10 Likes

I finally got it thankfully but good idea for others in future

You know all the hacks

1 Like

Thatā€™s my specialty :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The 8 cylinder being the only option on the Tundra is what makes it a deal breaker for me. If you need an 8 cylinder truck your shouldnā€™t be getting tundraā€¦or 1500ā€¦or 150ā€¦ you should jump up in models. Toyota made a T100 awhile ago. That was their 1 ton I believe. I also think they had a v6 tundra a few years back.

still available?