Off Topic Landfill 3

Sure you can. You’d need 23% discount with loyalty before mileage penalty or 25% on a full term 5k loaner to get to 400/month pre tax on a 21 at 12k/year with first payment DAS. Or 15% on a loaner for first payment DAS with loyalty for 600/month or 13% new, doable but still difficult on a 21.

It’s ‘theoretically possible’ but improbable. Do I feel if you ask for a big enough incentive from a motivated seller that is possible, sure. But don’t even try and claim you can easily get a new one for that price.

4 Likes

Maybe with this guys help…"Were sending you BACK to 2019!"

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. You absolutely can ask the same price. I have, worked for me plenty of times. Maybe I had a better deal that. There is no set depreciation on the monthly payment of a vehicle if that same vehicle is still available for the same price. If you could easily get that same car for less (not in this fantasy world where you get 20%+ off a new BMW without trunk money), then you have a case to ask for more a discount, not because of depreciation, but because the market values that same car differently now.

Perfect example is X3M’s. My deal was good when I got it, bad when I wanted to transfer it in Nov 2020, because there was a ton of cash and blowouts on 2020’s, but now that nearly all the 2020’s are gone and it’s all 2021’s my deal is considered good again.

Learn the definition of deprecation. Learn basic economics, user.

1 Like

As an aside, I do agree its oddly optioned, but those LED headlights really make the 5 series IMO.

Med Blue MSport with the lighting package really just looks awesome.

I responded to both commentary situations. Show me 13% new on a brand new LCI car. I haven’t seen a 21 loaner 540xi posted yet, so my comment still stands.

My assumption is loaners are a waste of inventory rn tbh, supply is still short, mostly base cars in Loaner inventory atm from what I have seen, however occasionally you will run across something like an m550, m5, etc etc.

This is true, those lights come part of the exec pack tho no?

I believe so, yes

Somebody was drunk when they optioned that car :rofl::rofl::rofl: or meticulously trying to save every dollar.

I’ve seen worse specs.

Not wrong, still odd for a 540, seen stuff like this on the 530 quite frequently.

Great thread

I am looking for another tacoma . I am looking for Double Cab Long Bed 4x4 in cement color only.

This model in SR5 not found in la.

Can be found in nor cal. Local dealers won’t order truck. Getting my specs in OR or Sport makes it almost 40k and I don’t want to pay that.

Tough market in LA. Cody’s lease will be about $350 a month for me

I am willing to do max MSd (do tfs, ally, us bank all do msd?)

Hi All,

Anyone here a broker, or a CDJR dealer? Looking to give some business to a fellow community member.

My lease on my 2018 Charger Hellcat is coming up in a few months and I am now in the market for a 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack Widebody. I have some positive equity in the Hellcat, so I am ready to pull the trigger, and turn in the Hellcat early if the deal on the new Scat Pack is right.

I am located in Southern California.

Looking to pay sticker MSRP minus the current available manufacturer rebate from Dodge of $3000. Or a better deal wouldn’t hurt, either.

I am also open to waiting on a factory / custom order as well if your lot inventory does not suit my requirements.

It’s not a simple question. You are so far away from understanding what actually goes into a lease that you need to go back to school and retake 3rd grade math.

1 Like

Shocked Ice Cube GIF

2 Likes

Any tips on getting elected?

Yeah make sure they take your sons laptop

8 Likes

Following George Santos’s strategy should work :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

can anyone suggest a good drag shop in Brazil?

1 Like

Lol. Santos is wild.
Send him a email :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

On topic please

2 Likes