I am interested in a SUV lease
Abed Dawudi
legalideas@hotmail.com

I am interested in a Toyota SUV lease.
Abed Dawudi
legalideas@hotmail.com

I can do $400/mo for this one and take over

It’s a market. Anything is negotiable.
I am leasing a lexus LS500 2018 for $500 a month now from someone who leased it for $950/ a month

It’s a market. Take it or leave it.

Yes. I can get 2021 better options for that price. Why would someone pay this price for 2019? Lower period? Who cares. It’s a market. Someone got a car and they dont want it anymore. You cannot ask the same price. There is depreciation. Learn basic economics broker

I did not say that.
I said I could get 2021 for $600/month
Why would I get 2019 for $600?
33% depreciation is reasonable

You have to understand that most depreciation happens the first year.

I love how people think selling cars can depreciate after 2 years but leased cars don’t

Come on dude

It’s a market
You can ask for same price
And I can offer 50% less

Paying $200/month for a year is better than $600 and responsibility if you have no use for the car.

It’s an open market

However, why would someone go get 2019 used car for same monthly premium as 2021.

Year vs 3? Who cares.

He’s at $605 pre tax and asking for $1500 and you want this at $400 per month? :joy:

Maybe you want him to deliver it to you, as well?

Note, you’re not getting a 540 M Sport for 400 bucks a month…

5 Likes

A $5600 incentive will get it there :slight_smile:

I’m sure you would.

Sure you can. You’d need 23% discount with loyalty before mileage penalty or 25% on a full term 5k loaner to get to 400/month pre tax on a 21 at 12k/year with first payment DAS. Or 15% on a loaner for first payment DAS with loyalty for 600/month or 13% new, doable but still difficult on a 21.

It’s ‘theoretically possible’ but improbable. Do I feel if you ask for a big enough incentive from a motivated seller that is possible, sure. But don’t even try and claim you can easily get a new one for that price.

4 Likes

Maybe with this guys help…"Were sending you BACK to 2019!"

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. You absolutely can ask the same price. I have, worked for me plenty of times. Maybe I had a better deal that. There is no set depreciation on the monthly payment of a vehicle if that same vehicle is still available for the same price. If you could easily get that same car for less (not in this fantasy world where you get 20%+ off a new BMW without trunk money), then you have a case to ask for more a discount, not because of depreciation, but because the market values that same car differently now.

Perfect example is X3M’s. My deal was good when I got it, bad when I wanted to transfer it in Nov 2020, because there was a ton of cash and blowouts on 2020’s, but now that nearly all the 2020’s are gone and it’s all 2021’s my deal is considered good again.

Learn the definition of deprecation. Learn basic economics, user.

1 Like

As an aside, I do agree its oddly optioned, but those LED headlights really make the 5 series IMO.

Med Blue MSport with the lighting package really just looks awesome.

I responded to both commentary situations. Show me 13% new on a brand new LCI car. I haven’t seen a 21 loaner 540xi posted yet, so my comment still stands.

My assumption is loaners are a waste of inventory rn tbh, supply is still short, mostly base cars in Loaner inventory atm from what I have seen, however occasionally you will run across something like an m550, m5, etc etc.

This is true, those lights come part of the exec pack tho no?

I believe so, yes

Somebody was drunk when they optioned that car :rofl::rofl::rofl: or meticulously trying to save every dollar.