Off Topic Landfill 3

Thanks, Justin! I can’t wait to see pictures!

@BenitoBlanco You must have met my friend, Dimple, down there! Congrats

3 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge yep, ate lunch with her! She mentioned that you were super excited about her being there. She seemed to have a great time!

2 Likes

Interesting A220 $307 P.M Please

Is this base or limited? Can you share the calculator link?

what midwest dealer?
I am currently at:
MSRP 61,715
A Plan 58,277
A Plan 750
Loyalty 1000
Costco 1250
First Responder 1000
Total $51,277

I know I can do better. Advice? thank you!

A plan locks you in at the a plan rate. Gotta ditch it if you want to do better.

Open your own thread in Ask the Hackrs

Don’t tease me like that Steve. You know I’ve been waiting patiently for you! Lol

1 Like

Are there ever lease deals on M series?

Thanks for the review. It looks like this LeaseCompanion company is legit. I am still trying to find one bad review/experience… cannot find anything negative! Is that even possible?

Your detailed comments make it easier for me and others to jump in and use this company. Thank you!

Extremely helpful review. Thank you for taking the time. It looks like SIna is the man!

Seems like this is legit… I will give it a try!

2 Likes

I want to know what kind of person is buying these. Dumb enough to pay $60k for a RAV4 but smart enough to be able to afford that payment/lease :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

You hit the nail in the head there.
Same ppl that think free healthcare is actually free I bet.
They also drink $6 coffee and complain about their student loans at the same time.
I can go on…

2 Likes

Congrats on the new car. That’s gorgeous. I’ve always wanted to do European pick-up one day on a BMW or other vehicle, but seems they’ve stopped that. Looks like SC’s the 2nd best thing? How was the pick up experience?

PM sent!
Looking forward to working with you.

PM Sent. Thank you

@Ryan_S PM ME, i’m in Dallas!

Hi, looking for options to lease either a Volvo XC40 Momentum or BMWX1 … 2021, black/black 36/12. How can you help ?