Off Topic Landfill 3

Does the 17% include incentives? Looking for the same car for my wife.

Did you build this? No dealer orders that well.

I did! Had a Mexico Blue F80…had to go with the Orange on the 340…everyone else seemed to have all the other colors

Hey I want to pick up one of those Kia Fortes, please PM me

Can you PM me the dealer info please? Thanks!

Lease sheet would be perfect haha. Black out the dealer

Can you pm me the dealer info? Been looking for a xse awd

Are there any 2021 Mazda deals? I see on the sheet they have 2020 cars.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Q5
MSRP: $44,XXX
Monthly Payment: $439 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,150
*Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500

Please let me know, when this will be available. Provide me more details. I live in Dallas. Thanks

1 Like

Any deals in SoCal?

Looking for XC90 in SoCal as well.

HI,
looking for XC90 15000 mile lease in SO CAL.

Hey mike my name is Rich . I’m looking for a lease on a 2021 Chevy suburban Lt with a roof or moving up to a premier . I’m new to this . Is this something you could help me with ? Thanks Rich

Can you mention the dealership? Looking for a similar car in socal but willing to buy in norcal as well.

Hey No sleep looking for a similar deal in norcal can you PM me dealer>?

1 Like

Please send the dealer and contacts please? I’m looking to lease another bolt after my 1st one ends

1 Like

Could you pm me the dealership??

I’m not a dealer, though I’m quite familiar with it, I run a concierge car rental service company, and I wrote an guide on how such companies are operated.
This question is usually asked to find a common language with the customer. If you know a little bit much about him, you’ll know what to say next to attract him and encourage buying/renting a luxury car.
Luxury services provided for VIPs are not the same as just ordinary mass-market services. Everything needs to be extremely presentable and massy.

Yep! Just renamed from Sand Metallic on the CTS-V to Zeus Bronze on the C8.

1 Like

Your lying. Shady… :rofl: