Off Topic Landfill 3

Hello my name is Karl Utz text me 2673719017 let me know all the details on the term miles and DP. Also what zip code you are in.

Interested in X5 xDrive40i. Can you send me your sheet please.

antjones21@gmail.com

Thanks

Did you need to put a security deposit down

Link please. I also emailed you. Thx

@BMW_Dave, sent you an email!

Somewhat related, but has anyone in the history of this site gotten a good deal from a Penske owned dealership? I’m not even trying to be snarky, I just don’t think I’ve ever seen it happen.

5 Likes

Never heard of them :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, I have in the past.

1 Like

I’ve had great experience with two Penske BMW dealers in the Atlanta area. I secured two 2019 540i’s and a 2019 x5 at what I though were outstanding values… at $385 for each of the 540’s and $560 on the x5.

3 Likes

That’s bullshit if you say you aren’t making profit. Do you think we’re all retarded here?

Why else would you take the time to pay for a broker subscription and post deals on the site? Are we supposed to believe it’s out of the kindness of your heart?

Again, this is a leasehacking forum and 99% of the members here know what they are talking about. Invoice or who you got the deal from is meaningless.

We know good deals when we see them.

19 Likes

Lexus of Edison a few times. Otherwise no

Not going to lie man, the way you write your ads/post does not give me a lot of confidence that your prices are even honest. Stuff like “one stop shop” “I’m not even making money” “best customer service” are dealership sayings that we’ve all heard before. Good luck selling 60 cars to meet your goal man, please look on the market place and shared deals to see how the brokers/dealers price and advertise stuff when they do need to move inventory. People were waiting like hawks when @ethanrs was dropping Bolts, @Ty_the_Car_Guy had insane deals on 12 Kia fortes and they were gone within hours. I could go on, like Ethan said before… you can’t sweet talk LH into a deal, numbers talk.

8 Likes

Civic LX for 310 a month with 2k das. WHEW, looks to me like you are packing a Civic LX at sticker with NJ tax.

If you want to tell me your deal’s MSRP / build I’d be happy to show what it looks like at ‘invoice’.

22 Likes

You’re doing God’s work @HersheySweet. Beautiful to look at.

5 Likes

I can attest that BMW of Turnersville will not touch any of the numbers that we’re accustomed to seeing here…

Karl, my man, take the time to read the Shared Deals section and you’ll see what kind of deals go thru here.

Be nice, or else these guys will chew you up on fugaze deals. Think of this audience as fellow store sales managers. They know how to calculate leases by hand, know the monthly numbers and know what the going rate (discount) should be on a particular vehicle (some of them know where to push or even go for the jugular)

If sales price discounts aren’t aggressive, you’ll waste your time here.

Good luck :+1:

18 Likes

Looks like Kampin Karl showed himself the door lol.

4 Likes

He had no time for the Haters. He was too busy giving people the best car buying and car shopping experience possible. Also, I’d like to remind you, he was making no money on these deals.

24 Likes

I truly believe @karlutz isn’t making any money. Sales people typically don’t make anything on any deal average or better. That being said, the dealership is definitely making money on these. I find it is exceedingly rare for a dealership to completely “lose” money on a deal. Yeah, they’re selling the car for under invoice, but they got trunk money, incentives from corporate, loaner allowance, backend, window etch/nitro fee, etc. Now, it does happen, but it’s pretty rare (even if it’s somewhat common here).

Honestly, I don’t think it’s a good deal unless it’s at least $2k under invoice at this point. Anything invoice doesn’t even interest me as I can get that all day long on practically any car.

3 Likes

@karlutz, while we piled onto you and will likely continue to do so for a bit, I do appreciate positivity. It does count for a lot. As for your offers, having read the forum and with your being based in New Jersey I see a lot of people that take advantage of the EV credits. I think if you really wanted to move volume, this is one of the areas you could do so, and I encourage you to review some of the threads on the Bolts and Ionics.

4 Likes

Cringed every time I read this.

7 Likes