Off Topic Landfill 3

That’s a steal…

All the east coast guys have probably gone to bed… only folks west of the Mississippi on now

Is that a challenge.

I’m #builtdifferent, aka an insomniac.

When I priced it against my Sierra Denali a few months ago, the Yukon was coming in around $900/mo and $5000 DAS for an MSRP around $80K. The RV was almost 8 points lower then the Sierra. As much as I loved it, that was a hard pass.

Good morning, saw your post and wanted to reach out. I’m interested in Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie. 36 or 39/12k. Prefer to have Laramie equipment group level 1. Nothing or little down. Coming off a Hyundai lease, eligible for first responder discount.

Live on Long Island but willing to travel for right deal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

That’s an amazing deal! Where are you located? Use a broker?

Can you share dealership and sales person? Would love to replicate this deal!

1 Like

Looking to replicate as well, could you send dealer info?

Thanks!

I want this car. I live in MA
And would love this payment.

Would you send me a PM about dealer and sales person as well?

Damn just got my customer a car 65300 for 675 with 1700 12k miles a year you could done much better

lol this is not helpful at all. did they qualify for a lot of incentives? was it a demo? how much was the discount? did they do MSDs?

4 Likes

Did your customer live in Md?

Hate to see this kind of comments when someone already signed a contract. What are you trying to accomplish? This is not kindergarten dude!

Continuing the discussion from Volvo XC60 Inscription $364 + tax: My phone number is 213 258 5260. What is your latest lease deal for XC60?

PM him, if you need something (I’m not sure what), it’s a 5 months old thread

Any 2020 M2 or M3 for lease?

Casey Awada Redford Michigan snethkamp

I can get you a new 2021 for around the same price. Higher msrp, $44k awd.

1 Like

99% is giving the LH members too much credit :rofl:

I think, unfortunately, you’re trying to sell a car in a place where people sell phone numbers. You will always be judged and compared that way on leasehackr. This place is filled with lots of armchair gms who collect money for giving out a phone number while salespeople, such as yourself, do their work for them. I guess it makes sense for their respective stores economically, or else it wouldn’t be happening. In this case, a salesperson would get a flat, as there’s no meat on the bone left.

1 Like