Off Topic Landfill 2

I was talking about long term ownership to the guys looking at Hertz cars.

the N55 was rock solid, I had several cars with it. Im shocked to hear about your experiences with the B58 (as they’ve been solid with me).

What grade gas do you use out of curiosity?

Hertz might not be the best comparison as they filed for chapter 11 and they were/ are trying to clear as many used cars as possible

I only use 93. One of the cars has a JB4 (not the one with issues)

I have 2 other close friends with B58s all have the same oil and coolant usage issue, one had a top end rebuild under warranty, that one was my friends moms car so it was never abused in its life.

I know it’s just anectodal but for 5 engines to all have the same problems seems like more then chance.

Yikes. Sounds eerily similar to early N63s and N54s.
I guess we got lucky with the N55

Read the post. It wasn’t a comparison or even suggestion that they are identical. It was simply sharing of info regarding pricing and deals on a similar model. It is entirely up to the buyer whether he or anyone else wants to “settle” for a 740i.
I also had a choice between buying GLS 450 and 550. I
the 450 to be the best car I have ever owned. Happy I did not spend extra for the 550. I am sure others are others who prefer 550. This is why they sell different models.
Peace out

1 Like

Pot calling the kettle black, you want to compare owning to leasing… they are not indentical either.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this to go to landfill. Where is the garbage man?

2 Likes

Need a Q5 Premium Plus. Don’t want electric. No loyalty or USAA. Please send spreadsheet link

samb is full of sh** with this deal

Link please

Link please.

Link please. Thanks!

Love it. Good luck with it. Only color to get a Volvo XC90 in!

Can you please email me I need a car in July jvalencia0218@gmail.com I’m interested in leasing

Just sent you message, located in Florida

Any i3 left? I sent you email inquiry. located in NY.

Interested in the 2020 540I x drive, I sent you a PM. If you get a chance could you give me a call to discuss? Thank you.

I PM’d you my number. I’d like to get details on any x3M to lock it in. Thanks!

PM sent last night regarding X3M.

emailed already and called left VM.Please get back to me about I3 REX~ Raayc