Off Topic Landfill 2

My only “must have” was the 21" wheels…so I’m happy with my $63k X5 :slight_smile:IMG_0526_LI IMG_0527_LI IMG_0525_LI

3 Likes

My “ideal” build would be an MSport also, but not realistic for what I was able to spend.

How’s the sensatec.

It hasn’t been too hot here yet so the jury is still out. I had SensaTec in my '07 3Series coupe and it was hot as hell here in Texas in that car (Black/Black). The BMW forums claim it has improved since then so we’ll see. From a looks perspective no one would know it’s not leather unless you tell them. All most people see is the BMW roundrel on the hood and rear lol. But the A/C does blow hard in this car so the cabin will cool fairly quick. So I hope that will be enough.

1 Like

Until ventilation becomes standard on leather upgrades it honestly won’t be all that different.

Dakota/Vernasca isn’t exactly a soft leather and it too has a vinyl(ish) top coat.

Easy, if it’s a m50i. But it’s a 40i, which is impressive.

1 Like

Not hard to do. Really.

Don’t forget we have something like 3 40is that are above $90,000!

1 Like

X5 or X7? That seems over the top.

A 2018 330i wagon came up for sale recently… had a $70k sticker.

Even without the individual paint it was in the high 60’s

How tf is anyone still surprised at a $75k sticker on an X5??

1 Like

The X5 is a weird animal. Navigation, blindspot, etc. are standard, but there are so many other things people want that the price can easily climb. Yours is nicely-optioned, despite being fairly “base” compared to other X5s.

Aside from the plethora of options that can be added, people forget that the X5 just really doesn’t lease well, and the phantom “1% deal” is really hard to achieve on these. The residual is 57% for 10k on 2019s, 56% for 2020s, and the only incentives are loyalty or conquest, unless you get a whopping $1,000 for a 50i or M50i. Even loyalty drops to only $1,000 on the 2020. There’s just a lot of depreciation on them, and there aren’t incentives to prop it up like there are on other models.

X5. I’ll e-mail you the links. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t the two of you know the inventory of your own JV?

2 Likes

I know the product like the back of my hand and can pick out a match for a particular set of wants or needs.

That being said, I don’t focus on outliers unless it’s something that needs a heavy shove.

1 Like

And yes, kinda like my old 440i coupe that had a 68K sticker despite not having executive.

Like Chris said, yes, but don’t forget that cars move, so I can say “oh, there’s this,” but then poof, it’s gone! Also, between two dealers alone, we have over 630 new cars, so stock is constantly switching. One of them also has 600 loaners. Yes, 600, and it’s mostly 2020s with about 120 2019s.

1 Like

I almost pulled the trigger on a $92k msrp 2018 x5 40e lol

Can you PM me any offers on X4 xdrive30i and X4 M40I or historically what you were able to offer on a loaner X4 xdrive30i and X4 M40I?

Currently own a 2016 Acura RDX w/19k owed. Philly.

Thanks!

Hello,
My name is Luca I was wondering how would I get in contact with Sam as I am looking for a new vehicle as my 2017 Volkswagen Jetta lease is coming up.
Thank you

Me too! Me too! Mike, we can meet in Hartford for switch-outs! Haha

1 Like