Off Topic Landfill 2

I’m gonna have to revoke your :abacus:. I hope you’re a driving instructor or something, I don’t know what an Asian is supposed to do if you can’t math.:joy:

For $60/hr I can pretend to add 3rd and 4th dimensions to numbers and letters all day long. Let’s go.

Pre-med, and computer science (maybe???). It’s just Calc, I had a 97% in pre Calc, and a 93 in AP Prep Algebra, I did math olympiads in elementary though.

Pre Med I think you only need up to pre Calc 2. Computer science you need up to Calc 2, then discrete math 1 and 2.
I made the mistake of taking differential equations, that sucked the life out of me. Absolutely hated it. Pre Calc and Algebra are a joke in front Calc 3 and Differential. (And I had great grades up to Calc 3, no percentage given in college, just grade.)

Lol, dont forget A lawyer (or Liar) man.

I’ll be fine… if I stop sleeping in class! I passed the quizzes, and failed the tests. My lowest test score was a 45%… I don’t like Calc, I was forced to take it as a graduation requirement, and I’m retaking it in college most likely.

Joke only bro. You’ll be fine. I failed AP physics in a magnificent fashion.

There was also a big line in Georgia for Air Jordans.

The USA is the only place where coming out of recession and pandemic there is a line for Range Rovers and Air Jordans! USA!

5 Likes

That doesn’t shock me at all. A few years ago I noticed 2 strange charges on my BofA VISA bill. One was for around $250, then another for around $450. I didn’t recognize the charges so I called to dispute them. Turns out the charges were from some sneaker reselling website and the person they were shipped to was located somewhere in rural Georgia. Not only were the sneakers expensive (I usually buy $30 Addidas from Costco), but they were the most godawful ugliest sneakers I’ve ever seen (Air Jordan Champagne).

Stockx or goat?

I flipped yeezeys once, never again, too much effort for like 150 bucks a pair. You have to fight other humans, black marker resellers from China and Asia with server farms, and sometimes they’ll deny your cc for being too fast.

To the tune of cotton eye joe

Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Where them Tacomas go?

If it hadn’t been for @Jrouleau426
I’d been married a long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, where them Tacomas go?

1 Like

Tell that to my dad, he looked at crvs and nx 300s (to buy), x1, x3, 3 series, and settled on a Volvo S60 (it was a unicorn and cheap, we’re cheapskates a solid 80% of the time so no brainer).

OP, another 200 a month, and you got a Jaguar f type, yolo that!

X1 vs x3 vs s60? Mini Cooper suv, vs x3 mid size vs Volvo sedan?

Your too many hours point is valid tho…

6 hours of last 24 on leasehackr or browsing for cars…

Can you send me the deals for the volvo this month

Wait, how is an X5 $75k now?

1 Like

Inflation. Options.

They start at just shy of 60K so 75K isn’t that far off the beaten path: step up to an M50i and you’re closer to 85-100K+, and X5M? Don’t even go there.

The come with many options now a days

I had a $72k 2012 x5 35d. Not much has changed.

Special ordered with adaptive drive…great truck

Welcome to 2015

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the odd thing about options.

The one we picked up was oddly loaded with choice features and still came out to 75K as well but was more or less (besides MSport and Luxury Seating) how we would order it.