Off Topic Landfill 2

Not doing the RX deal out of state because of dealer and reg hassles or because just need someone to sign in person??

@Benedetto Email sent. Thanks

Get the numbers and do the math. Good Mf this month, meh residual, trunk money for days.

How do you get the discount for medical professionals? Meaningā€¦do you have to sign up for it somewhere.

Well, first you need to chose an appropriate undergrad major. Bio or chem is usually good.

1 Like

And then you choose whether you want to be an MD, DO, RN, PA, etc. And then you select your graduate school

Then throw money at it until you can make the big $s.

I canā€™t get these deals in GA, correct?

If anybody was thinking this is business as usual, look at Mazda. Compare the 3xx leases at the start of this post with the current 1xx leases now!

What are you talking about?

Does a copy of said video exists?

Nope. Deleted off youtube unfortunately. My old sales manager (who had his monitors thrown away) had a pixelated screenshot of his crying face as his wallpaper for a solid 5-6 months :rofl:

1 Like

Since this is off ramp, bang mango peach or cotton candy, and bang, monster, or redbull, when not in a cocktail with vodka.

I drink Star Blast Bang and 300MG Cotton Candy Rockstars like theyā€™re water.

At the peak of my addiction I was consuming 900-ish mg of caffeine in a day.

Down to 300mg now thankfully :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Photo circa 20 secs ago.
Same for esports , I have a 4 pack of monster on the floor of my room in my junk corner. There are 4 more in the closet, and 3 in the mini fridge at my internship.

Ignore the work suit on the chair, the empty gaming mouse box, and junk in the closet, Iā€™m a messā€¦

1 Like

BEGONE JACK :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m deeeeaaaaad :skull:

Need a new neighbor lol

Iā€™ll be there tomorrow to pick up my 1k/mo SVR THANKS ETHAN!

1 Like

Lol if he would have hit him, then he could have gotten a new neighborā€¦ Maybe next time.

But on the real covid has, whom I thought were the most well balanced peoole, going batshit crazy, losing their fucking minds.