Off Topic Landfill 2

:japanese_ogre:This is an evil deal :japanese_ogre:

i wonder if it was the dildo salesman i had in december try to get another one.

1 Like

That stinks on ice :frowning: that pretty much means tires for all cars :-(. I guess thatā€™s how they are partially covering those two free payments, LOL

it is fully online. itā€™s like the amazon of dildos.

Whatā€™s the story on this 530i frozen grey?

Beautiful color but not highly loaded on options.

Itā€™s gotta have some at $68k noā€¦? Whatā€™s the discount?

The frozen paint is $7,500 on a 530, if I remember correctly. It has the lighting package and special 20" wheels. It also has carbon fiber outside rearview mirror caps, so thatā€™s probably how the MSRP gets there.

I would have to check on the discount for this. While it is a 2019, it is brand-new, so itā€™s probably in the neighborhood of 11-12%.

Actually itā€™s a loaner with ~1k miles on it.

Listed as but not actively used as loaner.

Just saw this, god damn, I wish I was in Texas.

It can be shipped, but you canā€™t do ownerā€™s choice and capture the credits. Either way, about $500 per month is pretty cheap (less in other states). This particular one is sold as of Friday, but there are other similar ones.

Yea, I was referring to owners choice, way to go 100%.

Definitely. We just did 2 of them on Friday. One was the one above - under $300 per month effectively.

Yes, itā€™s still available. I just posted it today. You will need to pay for shipping to MD, though, and it is not AWD.

Pull ahead available for this deal?

How many months? Iā€™m due back in October

@ nyclife, Nice deal broā€¦

Damn, came here looking for the NX300Hybridz

Thatā€™s a steal deal for RX 350 F Sport . Last year I turned in my 2017 RX 350 non sport and was paying $619 per month on a 36/10 lease. I am surprise itā€™s still there