Off Topic Landfill 2

I think we’re disqualified. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you have a problem with a certain moderator, take it up with them. This is a nomination thread, hence @jeisensc doesn’t have moderator powers to landfill posts or close topics.

3 Likes

Nothing against jiesencec. Just spoke in general and as i stated politics should not matter. I made my recommendation. Good luck to all.

Can some expert please let me know if the below lease is an option any dealer is willing to offer. I live in MD and looking for dealers but all of them have the regular deal on the website for 549$/ month + taxes, 36/10k with 4495$ at signing(looks kinda expensive deal)

LEASEHACKR

Leasehackr Calculator — LEASEHACKR

Leasehackr Calculator lets you estimate and share your lease numbers. It integrates available Multiple Security Deposit (MSD) and money factor discount programs. Its benchmark Leasehackr Score enables you to evaluate your deal.

I think you are going about this wrong. The advertised deals can be hit or miss, but I would just call them and negotiate. There are JLR brokers and dealers on this thread.

Also, this is the wrong category for this thread.

You misunderstood what I said in the other section. This area is reserved for deals that have already been signed. I meant read through here to see what deals have been done so you can get an idea of what discounts have been negotiated, not repost the question.

Mods- he’s new to the forum, can you move this to Ask the Hackers. He jumped in the middle of someone else’s thread with this so maybe start this as a new one so he can be OP.

Fredy

Thanks for posting respectable deals.
Whats the best you can you do on the Evo Spyder?

1 Like

Zein,

Thank you for the compliment.

I know the type of clientele that I deal with on this website. So I make sure to put my best foot forward in putting up really great numbers. I can maybe do $20-30/mo more but its not going to be a dramatic difference.

Send me a message directly if you are seriously considering getting that car.

Fredy-

I spoke to soon. I was able to find a brand new 2020 Evo Spyder (not a demo). $318K MSRP for $2,398/mo, 36mo, 2.5K, $15K total drive off.

You guys won’t come close to this I’m assuming?

That is a very good deal Zain. I will not be able to do it.

Zain, you seem to be from California. We have a higher demand for these cars in NY. So we do not need to sell these cars at a loss.

Especially since we will be having a shortage of inventory soon as factories are shut down. We currently have demand to the extend that most of our Lamborghini cars are going at or near MSRP. Anyone can sell anything at cost or at a loss at any time. There will always be buyers for that. At the moment it is not necessary or it will not make business sense to do so. You understand this as you are a business man yourself, correct?

Do enjoy your new car Zain.

3 Likes

If your actually getting offered 15% off from a dealer in California on a more expensive model that is a non-demo car, then what exactly is the point of seeking less of a discount on less of a vehicle from a dealership that’s on the other side of the country compared to where your located ? Your also gonna have shipping costs?

Doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense?

4 Likes

So, you have no intention of purchasing. You are just calling dealers to see what they go for? Seems like ball busting.

Also, I just dont see why this dealer would offer you this low. Is this in Cali?

1 Like

Wait what ??? So u have a 15% off deal and u want to do business with the dealer here and pay more to give him business ? That too on his demo ?

2 Likes

Mmm hmmm and im not here for the popcorns.

4 Likes

image image

5 Likes

Lmao i was really expecting the 4th soldier to open fire. He didnt even try moving much :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m that 4th soldier walking away as you guys handle this @nyhacker @Bostoncarconcierge @mani_is_kool

3 Likes

Just seems odd that you asked Fredy for 3% less of a discount (over $10K) to do a deal.

That’s the inner wolf in me.

There are many unfair assumptions in that post my friend.

Our reviews speak for themselves.

1 Like