Off Topic Landfill 2

Yeah, we should wait until Q1 sales numbers come out and the manufacturers decide to update lease programs accordingly.

1 Like

Do whatever you want. Most people donā€™t wait months to buy a car.

1 Like

Sorry, did not mean to trigger you. Just stating the facts.

You didnā€™t trigger me, Iā€™m also stating the facts.

Keep trolling, not like you are immune to his incompetence.

To old to know what trolling is but your biased in every response you have. Look at the rest of the world in comparison to how we are handling the current situation. Weā€™re handling it better than most and ending travel early to China was key in keeping the infected numbers low.

We are not handling better than the rest of the world, unless your only source is the dufus you are so in love with. We are actually on track to have more deaths than China. We should have stopped traffic early February, not the middle of March. Not sure why youā€™re happy about.

My friend if your getting your China news from the China owned media outlets, then yes we will pass them. If you think for a second China reported the right numbers I got a story to sell you. Every Projection done by affected countries have all said the way it spreadsā€¦itā€™s impossible for China to have so few deaths. Your anger towards Trump blinds you and itā€™s sad just stick to the facts donā€™t worry so much. Stay inside, stay safe and be calm. If it gets to out of control for you there are people you can talk to.

How nice being so cool and levelheaded while having your head in the sand.

I did not say China have so few deaths, actually the opposite. We are on track to have Chinaā€™s real death toll. Even Trumpā€™s medical professionals estimated we will have 200k deaths and thatā€™s on a low side. So go ahead, listen to this fool ranting about his TV ratings and governors not being nice to him.

Personally I love that he gets under the skin of these legacy politicians. He doesnā€™t always have to be right but he does what he says heā€™s going to doā€¦I will follow that anyday.

In other words, you know what he does is wrong, but because he said he will do it, thatā€™s valuable to you? Because why, the world must burn? That is sick.

Burn? Iā€™m not sure I said that. I think the other side wants the world to burn. They want other countries to continue to take from the US. We protect and fund everyone. Trump redid our trade agreements and is bringing the money back home. This drop in the market also allows a lot of American investors to buy back land and reinvest in this Country. Anyone who is opposed to what heā€™s doing, thereā€™s always other countries to live in.

Please stop with this bs, Trump did nothing, basically signed the same agreements with his name. Want to keep the money in US? Go after the tax loopholes, not give them more money to hoard.

Whose hoarding money i see them all spending. Who created the tax loopholes?

Question for a question? We can play that game. Who cares who created the tax loopholes, he is supposed to be ā€œdifferentā€?

I dont think he ever said he was different. In fact in the primaries he thank Hillary and her cronies for creating them when called out. I dont need to see his taxesā€¦what he did outside of the White House is none of my business.

But you also donā€™t make it your business to know what he does inside the White House, otherwise, why would the swamp get bigger under his watch?

Hmmm im not going in this direction but look at all who oppose them and their respective salaries vs networth.

not following.