AutoLeaseNinjas January Florida Mazda Giveaway! $112 CX-30s w $1999 DAS & MSDs & Lease Loyalty

Is the Mazda3 the sedan or hatch?

Have both hatch’s and sedans!

Inventory on the CX-9s is getting increasingly slim. CX-5 is very thin at the moment too but should be replenished next week!

The stupidly cheap CX-30, CX-5 and Miata deals have gotten better see updates below.

We need 5-10 units moved before month end. Used car values are strong so if you have a current Mazda with a couple months (less than a year) left on it, there’s a chance we might be able to get you out with only a small penalty (or none at all!).

Submit an Inquiry below

Do you coordinate trade-ins? (It is a 2019 Jeep Cherokee with some miles, owned but financed, BUT also comes with a 5 year transferable bumper to bumper warranty that has almost 5 years left on it). Thanks

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Updated for August

Super aggressive pricing this month
We’ll match or beat just about anything
Free delivery to anywhere south of Orlando. Some exceptions can be made if within close proximity of the delivery boundaries

1 Like

No hatchbacks?

1 Like

A bunch of CX-5s have arrived so for those of you waiting for specific colors feel free to PM me again or fill out an inquiry

I am interested in the CX-5 Grand Touring. Please contact me 954-661-1576

Do you have the numbers for September

Could you explain difference of loyalty and returning Mazda lease

One is just owning/leasing one

The other is you’re also coming to the end of a lease on one and turning it back in

1 Like

Updated for September. 2020s are going quickly and 2021s are starting to hit the lot. Please inquire for the 2021 numbers! CX-9 Carbon Edition deal to be posted later today!!

Fill out an inquiry here

2021 CX-9 Carbon Editions :fire: Just Landed in Florida!

$399 with $2999 + 5 MSDs DAS for all FL Residents.

1 Like

Man I’ve been looking at this model since it was announced. Any chance you guys can upload a video?

1 Like

Not sure if I can upload a file that big, but there’s a couple on youtube and a bunch of press articles about it!

When are the new CX5 hitting west coast?

2021s will hit early october!

Hello any deals on CX30 or Mazda 3?

1 Like