Nominate new Trusted Hackrs! (2020)

I dozed off and wake up to some people saying nice things about me. Am I paying for this?

Still real life. BOO me :-1:t2::-1:t2:

As humbled as I am that @Supakimchee would nominate me, can this be like the primaries where I can give @mllcb42 all my delegates and just sway the platform?

Or maybe that was always my way of closing threads, and now I can just close more of them myself?

I don’t think I deserve the power. I just made an explicit screentime category for LH.

7 Likes

Since those that have been nominated are all good choices, and ones I’d choose, I’ll throw out @Mark.ca. Guy knows his EVs and Power

13 Likes

I second @jeisensc and @mllcb42, they know what they are talking about

2 Likes

Second this one too

6 Likes

As a fellow commie, I fully support voting for @jeisensc and also @Lvs23 :grin:

19 Likes

Your feelings for each other are well known. If we could clone Ursus I’d vote for multiples. It’s adorable how he toys with you when you’re wrong.

There aren’t three people on LH politically savvy enough to accurately place my politics, but when the revolution comes I’ll be sure you’re standing next to me and not up against a wall. I’m just glad I lived to see the means of production seize itself.

I would also nominate @Lvs23

7 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I suggest @EC99 for Trusted

7 Likes

Any female TH’s? Yknow, cuz equality and stuff.

Nominate @AP919

8 Likes

It’s either broker or trusted. @jamiemose is a female

5 Likes

Second (dunno why I thought you were)

Second

2 Likes

Multiple reasons I disagree with this post - why nominate someone based on their gender, and there’s a clear conflict of interest since she’s a broker. I do think she provides a lot of value for the forum.

12 Likes

To be fair, I do keep this account 100% separate and do nothing related to brokering on it. I do not even suggest or imply anything about brokering or direct anyone to us from this account.

2 Likes

I’m saying it’s a conflict to be brokering from one account and moderating from another simultaneously.

4 Likes

Wait, wow. I turn away for a sec and there are commies and me in the same sentence?

Thanks for the mention @jeisensc and @XxHaimBondxX !

5 Likes

That’s great and I believe you, but I get a lot of PM’s simply because I am “trusted” (I think anyway, I have no idea why else I would get such random questions) and if the PM was asking about a BMW it would be very very tempting to turn that into business for myself. I don’t see any reason to have that conflict of interest.

PS if you weren’t in cahoots with @electric you’d have my vote :kissing_cat:

7 Likes

I would also like to nominate Slava @Lvs23

6 Likes

I second the nomination of @Lvs23. I think the Ioniq thread alone could have solidified this but a very level headed and intelligent contributor to the forum. Everyone else mentioned does as well, maybe a bit to much :wink:.

12 Likes

I agree with nominating @jeisensc and @lvs23. They both bring a wealth of knowledge to this platform.

1 Like

I’m honored and would also support @jeisensc.

1 Like