Off Topic Landfill 2

Hey @dane1201 , I sent you a PM. I need a quote for a 36mo/15k lease on an 2020 X5.
Thanks in advance.

PM sent for info. Thanks.

PMed you @dane1201

Link Please! :slight_smile:

Can you PM me the dealership info? Looks like a good deal comparing to others on here

Hi, whats the MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velas P340S, 36/12k. Zip is 91605.
Thank u

@hayk_davtyan Not the right place for your inquiry. Go on Edmunds and find out for yourself.

Hi, whats the MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velas P340S, 36/12k. Zip is 91605.
Thanks

Hi Ninjas-
Looking for a 7-Seater (XC90, Telluride, Palisade, etc).
Any good deals in August or would I be better off waiting for Labor Day deals?
Thanks!

Where from?

Hello all,

My father in law will be having surgery in the next couple weeks. He resides in NJ. My wife and I will be taking care of him for the next 6 months to a year post surgery. My question is, would my wife and I be able to drive his car in PA for the duration of his stay? We are willing to put both of our names under his policy and pay that added cost. We were just worried that in case of an accident, will his policy cover both of us since it is a different state where the car is registered?

My wife would like to use his car to commute to work sometimes, I’d like to do the same. My father in law owns a Tesla which would save us a lot of money on gas, rather than having it sit in NJ doing absolutely nothing. (Surgery would prevent him from driving)

My situation also made me wonder. How do people who live in NJ, and commute to work in PA with their auto insurance?

Thats a strong deal and itll be worth the same with 90K miles on it!

Also, that car REQUIRES a cold air intake. When the vtech kicks in, it sounds so good with a CAI.

1 Like

Fantastic @Bacons_C.C! There will be a flood of “got any more???”

Strooong deal especially during these times –

A post was merged into an existing topic: Talk me out of this (S2000 thread)

You sound like a fine human being.

You’re overthinking this…
Call the 800 number on the policy, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Haha this is hilarious. How do you sell something without knowing a thing about it?

You waited for no reason, we’re gonna hit you up anyways. $807+t for an M850i is nuts.

1 Like

Please PM me the dealer name :joy:

Off to the landfill I go!

2 Likes