Off Topic Landfill 2

Sent you an email. Thanks!

Hi Dave, please PM the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Iā€™m ne to this forum. Looking to lease a Mazda 3. The dealer gave me this deal. What are your thoughts? Where can I negotiate?

Any input would be helpful.

Thanks,

Ian

Mod removed SPAM.

I donā€™t have loyalty but qualify for BMW fleet pricing being a Morgan Stanley private wealth client. How does that change the spreadsheet pricing on the 330xi? I am in NY.

Hey Hackers,
We have pretty heavy inventory on e-tronā€™s 50 cars in radius in Atlanta, GA area but looks like dealers donā€™t want to give good deal?
Wonder if any one can help me? Willing to pay some kinda fee/compensation.

What do you have in Nissan or Hyundai, looking for mid size AWD, Either base Rogue SV AWD or Altima SR AWD

Hi, Heinz from MB corporate ja!
We will resume Lease Transfer but will also deny every single new applicant with score under 825.
Guten Tag.
Heinz.

1 Like

Post your numbers on the Q5 and then we will tell you if you had a ā€œgreat experienceā€

1 Like

Hello do you guys have access to the Nissan Titan?

sent you a text regarding an X5

Hi, I just texted you about a 330Xdrive

Emailed about X3,thanks

Emailed for an x5

Emailed for 330 x drive

Just texted you for a X1. Thank you.

Emailed for a 330xi. Thanks

Hello, Im interested in taking this over. Pleas contact me and I will have it picked up if it is not possible to deliver to NYC.

Thanks brother.

I got your email, voicemail, PM, and message on the thread :slight_smile:

Love the tenacity

Good Afternoon All,

Iā€™m a Mortgage Broker in SoCal and also licensed in CO. Active duty Marine as well :sunglasses:

Would love to assist anyone here in obtaining financing! Iā€™ve yet to be beat out on rates.

Thank you :pray::us: