Off Topic Landfill 2

Would love details on these!

interested in a m4cs or comp! PM you! Thanks :slight_smile:

sent you PM with build link for x5 45e. Please respond. Thank you.

What is your email?

@Samaudibh I’m interested in this lease, pm me

Just wanna kick this back up a little bit. I’ve been trying to discuss V60 CC loaners with multiple dealers. I’ve had a couple give okay offers, one gave me the worst offer i’ve ever seen, and then another wouldn’t even send me something after asking for 16% off pre-incentive.

Anyway, the one i’ve been having some success with is at 13.5% off pre-incentive. So not terrible, but not near the 16% deals that seem common here. I’m in the midwest, and from everything I can tell these do not sell well here. Is there anything I can do to try and push this dealer, or other dealers closer to a good deal?

My 16% was closer to 19% accounting for residual value adjustment. It was in June at a dealer with large inventory and 4 other v60cc loaners, this was the oldest and cheapest on the lot (for V60CCs).

Keep at it, you will find something eventually dude!

Yeah one close to me has 3 or 4 loaners and 15 wagons in total. They basically laughed at 16% and also were refusing to offer buy rate MF, so then I said I would do MSD and he said that he wouldn’t do a deal at all. I get trying to sell to a better deal, but i don’t see them moving these at all

You can discuss it in your thread, has nothing to do with the original question about XC90

can you Pm me which third party you used. I am in NY as well and I am looking for someone good to use.

Hi. Has anyone seen any good lease deals for an X7?

Anything new you are trying to move? Still looking for an X7.

1 Like

Yes! May have something for you. PM sent.

any 330is?

Yes - PM sent!

Hi avocautos, do yu have any X2s either new or loaner/demo? Thanks

1 Like

Hi @becko91 - yes, PM sent!

You got it - PM sent.

1 Like

Add me to the list of interested. Looking at X7 as well as M340. Please PM

1 Like

Welcome to the club! PM sent!