Off Topic Landfill 2

@snowmeow I live in Palm Beach County FL and when my Tundra comes in I will either have it shipped to FL or Denver. If this COVID situation eases up I had thought about shipping the car to Denver, flying there, driving around MT, WY and CO for about 12-14 days and then drive it back to FL. I’m sure the dealer can connect you to an auto shipper, but if you need one, feel free to PM me. I ship about 6 cars a year (family, clients, myself) and use the same auto shipper every time. Never had a problem and very reasonable.

2 Likes

Interesting road trip thought… thanks for the planted seed! I’ll shoot you a PM about the shipper, too. Always appreciate a recommendation from someone who’s been there, done that.

I would love to scoop up a Tundra but TX tax kills the deal this month unfortunately. Luckily I’m moving back to FL here in a few mos and might be able to snag one then.

1 Like

How do register a vehicle in a different state if you don’t have a local address in the state?

Can you guys discuss this on your own thread please. Thanks!

6 Likes

Is there any special for the rs3 or ttrs?

Hey Donny
Are there any good leasing programs on Q7?

@chris_kim @Tsuriss

Please send me a PM, this thread is meant for reviews!

That car is SMOKING HOT!

1 Like

Would love details on these!

interested in a m4cs or comp! PM you! Thanks :slight_smile:

sent you PM with build link for x5 45e. Please respond. Thank you.

What is your email?

@Samaudibh I’m interested in this lease, pm me

Just wanna kick this back up a little bit. I’ve been trying to discuss V60 CC loaners with multiple dealers. I’ve had a couple give okay offers, one gave me the worst offer i’ve ever seen, and then another wouldn’t even send me something after asking for 16% off pre-incentive.

Anyway, the one i’ve been having some success with is at 13.5% off pre-incentive. So not terrible, but not near the 16% deals that seem common here. I’m in the midwest, and from everything I can tell these do not sell well here. Is there anything I can do to try and push this dealer, or other dealers closer to a good deal?

My 16% was closer to 19% accounting for residual value adjustment. It was in June at a dealer with large inventory and 4 other v60cc loaners, this was the oldest and cheapest on the lot (for V60CCs).

Keep at it, you will find something eventually dude!

Yeah one close to me has 3 or 4 loaners and 15 wagons in total. They basically laughed at 16% and also were refusing to offer buy rate MF, so then I said I would do MSD and he said that he wouldn’t do a deal at all. I get trying to sell to a better deal, but i don’t see them moving these at all

You can discuss it in your thread, has nothing to do with the original question about XC90

can you Pm me which third party you used. I am in NY as well and I am looking for someone good to use.

Hi. Has anyone seen any good lease deals for an X7?