Off Topic Landfill 2

Open your own topic in Ask the Hackers

thanks, will do. Thought since this was a loaner in the same model, it would be a natural spot to continue the conversation. My bad.

Every deal is different and responses to the OP would be mixed up with responses to your post

1 Like

dl121485@gmail.com

Hello Josh, is it possible to get a quote from you? Need insurance asap, please DM

Great deal! What dealer?

Great Deal! I’m In the market for Sprinter or Metris as well. What dealer?

What dealer

Is there any reason why you still haven’t posted a review for him? It would help better than just randomly mentioning and praising him.

You know I have and still am really busy and it just slipped my mind to do so. Is there an issue with me responding to specific threads that might assist other members in their quest to get a great deal/service? I wager that sort of input is more effective than a review someone might not even know exists.

Well, you made like 4-5 posts today so looks like you do have some time on your hands. Besides, you got your car like a month ago? Anyway, you said this yourself:

I think I also said you are kind of an ass. I stand by that one too.

1 Like

I think you are just still scared that something goes wrong (it’s your nature) and then you won’t be able to take your glowing review back :smirk:

Sorry you feel that way. Do you think I would/could go back and delete all of my posts praising him easier than following up a single review post with a “update: this guy is a crook” one? :thinking:

I mean, wouldn’t I know by now?

I think you are making assumptions. You know what they say about people who assume don’t you?

I don’t assume. I asked why you would not write a nice review after closing your deal a month or so ago, but you just gave some lame excuses. There is a reason why we have review threads for brokers.

Can you send me the Part of the TOS where I have to post a review and within a certain timeframe? I called the office to check and I still own the company so I guess you are not my boss, yet you still give off this vibe that I am supposed to do what you say and when you say it. Is there a “mute” function on here like Twitter? It’s too toxic listening to your BS even though I do think you are a valuable contributor to the forum for many people. You certainly rub some of us the wrong way, and I think it’s apparent you give exactly zero shits about that. Thank you for your input and enjoy your weekend.

You don’t, but it would be much more helpful for the community to have 1 review than 20+ posts spread over 20 different threads that will drop down within days, so your posts will pretty much dissapear.
Like I said, there is a reason why brokers have dedicated review threads here and your excuse of not having time while posting how good he is and going back and forth with me, is just lame. I honestly can’t see a reason why you wouldn’t just post a review, other than what I said about you before.

Interested to see how it breaks out for you. I’m currently negotiating with the dealer for a 2020 XC90 T6 Inscription 6 Passenger. They quoted me at $725/12K for 36 months.

2020 X90 T6 Inscription 6 Passenger
MSRP $65,960
Discount $6,000
Sale Price $59,960
Down Payment $-
Costco $1,250
Lease Cash $2,000
Taxed Incentives $3,250
Destination $995
Net Cap Cost $57,705

open your own topic in Ask the Hackrs

Is the GLS still available?