Off Topic Landfill 2

Please show me where i attacked the op lol. Just tired of seeing these threads flooding all of the recent posts when they’re clearly bumped on purpose with one car added.

yeah but that’s a lie lol. and we both know it. you have been doing it across the board on like 6 different threads at once, none of which have any other posts. instead, all i see when i open is “AND BEYOND”

I think you should keep it to yourself. Not looking good for your image. No one likes a petty broker.

no idea how it’s petty when it’s a) not in my region or b) not on anything i work on. it’s annoying. @trusted_hackrs i’m sure you’re seeing the same things I am.

Some people are petty in nature. Pettiness is not a good look. Thats all i am saying. If you want to continue this discussion, we can move to your thread so we can “bump” it too.

1 Like

Howdy hackrs - this is very informative. Have a similar proposition, albeit in a state where insurance is dirt cheap. Would love to get some feedback on the below offer for a S60 T5 Inscription. It’s red with a blond interior, has premium/advanced/multimedia packages and heated seats/steering wheel.

This is the initial offer so I know I can find some additional savings here, just not sure where to ask for it.

I’m assuming the MF is .00044 (was discussed in prior email correspondence, but will ask for clarification). I have also requested the carfax, since this has close to 5k miles. Here’s the calculator for it: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

If I can get the total cost of the lease close to $13k I’d be all over this. Thoughts? Thanks!

You need to separate out the incentives from the discount. Go to Volvo’s website to figure out how much lease bonus and Volvo allowance is currently available.

Open your own topic in Ask the Hackers

thanks, will do. Thought since this was a loaner in the same model, it would be a natural spot to continue the conversation. My bad.

Every deal is different and responses to the OP would be mixed up with responses to your post

1 Like

dl121485@gmail.com

Hello Josh, is it possible to get a quote from you? Need insurance asap, please DM

Great deal! What dealer?

Great Deal! I’m In the market for Sprinter or Metris as well. What dealer?

What dealer

Is there any reason why you still haven’t posted a review for him? It would help better than just randomly mentioning and praising him.

You know I have and still am really busy and it just slipped my mind to do so. Is there an issue with me responding to specific threads that might assist other members in their quest to get a great deal/service? I wager that sort of input is more effective than a review someone might not even know exists.

Well, you made like 4-5 posts today so looks like you do have some time on your hands. Besides, you got your car like a month ago? Anyway, you said this yourself:

I think I also said you are kind of an ass. I stand by that one too.

1 Like

I think you are just still scared that something goes wrong (it’s your nature) and then you won’t be able to take your glowing review back :smirk: