Off Topic Landfill 2

He’s contacted me many times on many different cars, not sure on the specific one. If he went somewhere else used my sheet… oh well… wouldn’t care, glad someone didn’t overpay!!

However, there is a reason why my Volvo deals are so good, because of my great relationship with my dealer partners.

That being said, I just recently found out he tracked down the exact person at the exact dealership I use to buy a car from.

IMO great relationship is not reserved just for You.

And how many cars have you bought? 1/2.

Try 250 min

Sorry but I am in commercial custom woodwork business. Not doing this to make money…

Strongly disagree, I’m a (potential) customer, not a broker. I generally dislike brokers, but it is completely unethical and low, to use a broker’s hard earned relationship and their own spreadsheet to snake the exact same deal while cutting out the broker to save $499. Terrible karma, and hopefully the customers name gets shared in the broker community, or beyond.

it ruins the helpful information we get from (good) brokers on this site

6 Likes

What territory is that? Have your legwork and connections hijacked? I hear the whole “it comes with the territory” BS everywhere… from stealing content online to mistreating ppl at their jobs.

It’s okay to do better and be better.

4 Likes

Please pm with updated numbers since we didn’t get to close in May.

nice looking indeed.

Your volvo did sell to an LH member on Sat. I am sorry to say!

So now you have to find a more “middle age man color” for me :slight_smile:

BTW…That BMW color is gorgeous and definitely age appropriate. Reminds me of an old Volkswagen Golf i owned in my youth.

1 Like

Haven’t you heard that “bursting blue keeps the spirit young”?

Nice ride… big wagon fan here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sexy wagon ! I was just browsing the E63s wagon on MBUSA. These things are growing on me lol.
Congrats OP !

The people yelling conservatism of programs were right.

1 Like

what about 2019 can they still be leased?

Only in New York :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sent you a PM.

No more i guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s my fault, I updated it after seeing his message

1 Like

Thanks Edited my response

1 Like