Off Topic Landfill 2

1% is not a rule that holds true on many cars. I don’t know where that came from. I signed on a 2020 X5 demo with 2300 miles on 3/31/20. $62795 MSRP I think, $2000 DAS, $641/mth, 10k/36mths.

IMG_0526_LI IMG_0527_LI
IMG_0525_LI

Which dealer is offering $700/mo and $1300 DAS?

2 Likes
1 Like

That deal appears to be from March. Those programs may not be available now. I don’t know. But nonetheless there are some good M4CS deals I’ve seen on here for new units. I believe @IAC had some advertised.

1 Like

We’re at 16%-16.6% off per unit, and the doc fee is only $150. Compared to another broker’s deal, that’s about 17-17.5%, so it depends on where you live. Shipping is cheaper to a lot of places in the midwest and west from Texas than it is from the northeast, so that’s a consideration too.

Have you test driven this car? Have you read any reviews? I still have a hard time understanding why people want this car,other than for looks. I have borrowed this car. Was so not impressed. Just wondering.

Really? I borrowed for 2 weeks a neighbors 2019 ,it was crappy ride! Felt clumsy,seats were a little tight,idk there was nothing there.

I was not comparing it to the enclave,they are obviously different cars! Good luck to you

Just curious. Did You include broker fee in that number?

I did not. Either way, that would bring the monthly up $13-14 if you wanted to be exact

Great deal. Having 2 months covered actual monthly payment will be even lower than $488/m . Enjoy Your new ride.

1 Like

Hi Guys,
I’d be glad to help if you do business in Florida.
feel free to call or text me on my Cell: 305-928-8166
Thanks
Benjamin

Let me know if you guys do business down in Florida, I will be glad to help. I deal with Lincoln, Genesis, Subaru and Hyundai.
call or text me on my cell: 305-928-8166
Thanks,
Benjamin

Hi Ryan,
If you happen to do business down in South region and Florida, I’d be glad to help.
You can reach me on my cell: 305-928-8166
Thanks
Benjamin

Can you guys let us know which shipper? Only if @Jrouleau426 is OK with it of course.

We have recommended shippers on this site, so it sounds like this is helpful feedback.

Did you end up getting it or still waiting?

I was intending to use the same shipper…

Still waiting on another shipper to be assigned

I always recommend David, whom I found through another member here. He has always been great but since covid hit I did get 2 complaints. He’s prob shipped over 50 vehicles for my clients before this though.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, Jim!

Completely different ballgame for everyone right now with COVID.

1 Like

Yeah that why I hate getting involved in shipping and always send the same disclaimer about that. I’ll just go back to recommending Stacy even though David has been 30-40% cheaper.

I hope I’m wrong but I think this is just the beginning of issues with supply chain/shipping. People better to prepare to not have everything as on demand as pre-covid. The best way to get a vehicle is still picking up in person. If shipping you’re at the mercy of potential transport disruptions.