Off Topic Landfill 2

I don’t mind paying more for that specific car. The $1000 a month wasn’t a hard budget just a ball park range

:japanese_ogre:This is an evil deal :japanese_ogre:

i wonder if it was the dildo salesman i had in december try to get another one.

1 Like

That stinks on ice :frowning: that pretty much means tires for all cars :-(. I guess that’s how they are partially covering those two free payments, LOL

it is fully online. it’s like the amazon of dildos.

What’s the story on this 530i frozen grey?

Beautiful color but not highly loaded on options.

It’s gotta have some at $68k no…? What’s the discount?

The frozen paint is $7,500 on a 530, if I remember correctly. It has the lighting package and special 20" wheels. It also has carbon fiber outside rearview mirror caps, so that’s probably how the MSRP gets there.

I would have to check on the discount for this. While it is a 2019, it is brand-new, so it’s probably in the neighborhood of 11-12%.

Actually it’s a loaner with ~1k miles on it.

Listed as but not actively used as loaner.

Just saw this, god damn, I wish I was in Texas.

It can be shipped, but you can’t do owner’s choice and capture the credits. Either way, about $500 per month is pretty cheap (less in other states). This particular one is sold as of Friday, but there are other similar ones.

Yea, I was referring to owners choice, way to go 100%.

Definitely. We just did 2 of them on Friday. One was the one above - under $300 per month effectively.

Yes, it’s still available. I just posted it today. You will need to pay for shipping to MD, though, and it is not AWD.

Pull ahead available for this deal?

How many months? I’m due back in October

@ nyclife, Nice deal bro…

Damn, came here looking for the NX300Hybridz