♾️OCTOBER Updated [10/3] 2022 QX60 PRE-ORDERS (BROCHURE POSTED) | LOW FEE NMAC/IFS LEASE BUYOUTS | 917-740-2005

Does that apply towards a certified used or just new vehicles?

Only New Infiniti vehicles qualify for Owner Celebration.

hello whats the money factor, the residual and least and loyalty credits if any for a 2020 Infiniti Q50 36 month 10,000 miles a year.my zip code is 11361

Depends on the trim level for the residual, 36/39 MF would be .00112, lease loyalty, owner celebration, crossbrand loyalty and conquest incentives may apply for some individuals; feel free to fill out my form for a quote.

Im new on here and dint know how to get to the form to fill out

Also the trim is red sport

I would think because of these issues Nissan would try to sell more cars. Instead the deals are so bad after owning Nissan for 18 years this will be my last.

Pretty good deal on the Q50 Sport and Red Sport, even better with VPP, Loyalty, Owner Celebration or MSDs. Add $750, $1000, $1000 to Taxed Incentives if you qualify. NY residents not eligible for MSDs.

Q50 3.0T SPORT

Q50 3.0T RED SPORT

Please fill out the form if you’re interested:
PMs and Texts are also welcome

Not a fan of 39 month leases?

The 30 month lease on the Red Sport is fantastic right now!

1 Like

Several people have asked me what the difference is between the Q50 Luxe and the Sport model;

On the Q50 3.0t Luxe, Navigation, Blind Spot Warning, Around View/360 Monitor, Heated seats and steering wheel, and Remote Start are all OPTIONAL with the Essential and Proassist packages. The Luxe starts at $41,875. Essential Package adds $2,750, Proassist adds $850, Premium Paint adds $595.

Meanwhile, the Q50 3.0t Sport comes with all of that STANDARD, PLUS Sport Brakes, 19" wheels, Leather-appointed sport seats with thigh extension, Bose Performance Series 16-Speaker System, paddle shifters, illuminated kick plates and more. The Sport starts at $51,525, Proactive package adds $2,700.

If that still isn’t enough for you, the only available package on the Sport is the Proactive package; that gives you High Beam Assist, Adaptive Front lighting with auto-leveling headlights, Lane Departure Warning and Prevention with Active Lane Control, Intelligent Cruise Control, Blind Spot Intervention*, and more.

*BSI is an additional measure of protection compared to Blind Spot Warning, helping you move back towards the center of your lane should you move towards a vehicle in your blind spot.

I got a card that says I am eligible for VPP-A based on my white 2012 QX56 paint peeling. What does this drop the sales price to?

Sounds like they gave you employee pricing, it can be anywhere from $750-$1750 I believe. Does the code start with an A? A plan varies based on the model and what kind of dealer reimbursement it offers, message me for a quote.

Any great deals on QX60 FWD LUX?? Lease on 2017 QX60 is up in 3 months…
Thanks

Feel free to PM me, however I don’t offer any FWD models, only AWD.

10 Year Leasehackr Score on a Q50 Sport Demo:
(Includes VPP and Loyalty)

Please fill out the form if you’re interested:
PMs and Texts are also welcome

I have one QX60 Pure left, month ends on Monday:

$365, 39/10k, $3,095 Drive-Off without any VPP/Loyalty/Owner Celebration

Hey do you have qx60 left

Yes, feel free to PM me, sorry I didn’t see this sooner!

What happened to the sub $300/mo Q50’s?