♾️OCTOBER Updated [10/3] 2022 QX60 PRE-ORDERS (BROCHURE POSTED) | LOW FEE NMAC/IFS LEASE BUYOUTS | 917-740-2005

Those days are long gone and mostly applied to base Q50s like the 2.0T Pure or a 3.0T with no options.

Damn. I’m starting to look around again and wouldn’t mind something cheap.

Real question, did you find that sales dropped when the prices rose to what real luxury manufacturers charge, or have they stayed pretty consistent?

I haven’t been with the brand long enough to say for certain, but I can understand when our lease retention comes in with their $300 payment expecting the same if not better. I’d say sales definitely haven’t gotten any better. It makes some dealers look bad when in reality it’s Infiniti that sets the programs.

It seems to me the Q50 was wayyy too low and now it’s too high in comparison. However in my honest opinion, even before I worked for this brand (Prior Ford/Lincoln), Infiniti seems to be the best value out of all the luxury brands.

I switched over to BMW a while back after working for them for a few years and the deals are ridiculous if you’re not too picky and get a loaner. For some reason, Ford/Lincoln never really leased well in general.

lincoln wise, if you find the right dealer you can get a good deal

Hi,

Can you provide pricing info and discount info on the Q60 Luxe and Q60 Red Sport. I currently have a Q60 Luxe and my lease ends soon.

Thank you!

Good morning, please send me a text or PM or fill out my form. Q60 isn’t that great compared to the Q50 but I definitely understand the appeal to it.

As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we are taking every measure to ensure the cleanliness of our facility. For the time being, in order to provide quality service while ensuring a safer experience for both our clients and dealership personnel, we will offer delivery to your home if that is your preference. This of course is available on a case by case basis depending on where you are located, for example buyers 4+ hours away would not be eligible.

Stay healthy out there hackrs!

This is why infiniti sales are down 33% in 2019, all but one model is 5+ years old and on old models the money factor is 4-5%. The Q50 current model was released in 2014 and is 95% the same

Even BMW models are leasing right now with 3-4% money factor for a redesigned 330. Why would you buy an Infiniti? I had had 3 Infiniti’s in the past ten years but they lost me as they stopped innovation

Tell us how you really feel.

1 Like

This is why infiniti sales are down 33% in 2019, all but one model is 5+ years old and on old models the money factor is 4-5%. The Q50 current model was released in 2014 and is 95% the same

While I can understand where you’re coming from, I can argue the 3 series is not going to appeal to everyone either. I personally am not a fan of the 4-cylinder and the fact that you have to pay extra for keyless entry, but that’s just me. I unfortunately have to agree with you when you say Infiniti truly slowed down when it comes to Innovation, but in my opinion, they truly have a great product for the money.

Take a look at BMW deals on here, and then take a look at mine. You’ll find a 330i M Sport with a LH score of around 9.8 years including tax, where I can offer a fully loaded Q50 Sport with a score of 11.4 years and a total lease cost about $4,000 less.

Everyone has a preference @Joe_Castaldo, if you’d like a 330 I’m sure @aronchi can help you out with that.

2 Likes

My point was merely factual - Q50 is an 8 year old model platform. BMW is 1 year old model platform.

In the last 8 years there has been a lot of technology development In automotive industry and Q50 is stuck in the past. I leased a 2014 Q50 Sport which was great 7 years ago, The Q50 has barely changed in that time and is dated and can’t be compared to technology in a 2020 BMW 330

So an engine is only 5% of a vehicle?

1 Like

LH score is not and was never a correct measure of a good lease deal.

1 Like

Such as? The only feature BMW offers that isn’t available in a Q50 is the Heads Up Display. In fact, Q50 may offer a bit more than the 3 Series. One underrated feature the Q50 has is Backup Collision Intervention:

When you’re in reverse, Back Up Collision Intervention helps detect crossing and approaching vehicles as well as large objects behind you, and lets you know with visual and audible alerts. If necessary, Back Up Collision Intervention goes further by automatically engaging the brakes to help you avoid a collision.

BMW offers Frontal Collision Warning, while Infiniti offers Predictive Forward Collision Warning:

The sensor on the front of the Q50 constantly scans the road ahead. Not only does this standard collision warning system monitor the relative speed and distance of the vehicle in front of you, but the vehicle in front of that one as well.

The Q50 has also had quite a variety of engines, the 2014-15 models offered the 3.7 V6 while 2016+ offered a 2.0T 4-cylinder and two different 3.0T V6 engines.

(Let’s forget I work for an Infiniti dealer for a brief moment)
In my own personal opinion the interior is really the only factor that the 330i has over the Q50. Now I haven’t driven the 2020 330i, but compared to the previous couple years, I also found the Infiniti to be a much more comfortable ride compared to the BMW. Also, I know this is Leasehackr, and long term doesn’t really matter in this community but if you were to buy an Infiniti, it’s going to hold up a lot better than any BMW will, more reliable and economical in the long run.

It’s the transmission. It’s absolutely horrible. The engine is great. Even the drive by wire isn’t bad. That transmission is full on retarded. It has no idea when to shift and results in massive gasoline waste. Also, a 2 liter turbo 330 can blow a q50 out of the water. It’s peppy as hell and its turbo kick in at 1400 rpm.

The transmission isn’t my favorite either, but I loved both my 3.7 Q50 and my Q50 RS 3.0T engine. I’ll have to try one of these 330s then, sounds like a fun ride.

The old NA 3.7 had enough power to overcome the transmissions shortcomings. It also sounded great. The new 3 liter tt in the base 300 hp form does not. The car is slow and heavy.

Funny enough, my group at work does quarterly retreats and in q4 last year, i drove the guys in my old 340, and one of my little analysts drove and opened it up to like 120mph. This quarter, i drove them in my dad’s q50 because i can’t fit anything in my i8. The same analyst commented at how underpowered the q50 was. Kid is 22 and cant wipe his own ass yet.

1 Like

I truly miss the 3.7, fell in love with that engine when my grandparents got a G37 that they’d let me drive before I had my own car. Something else I really want to drive is 5.6L in the Q70. I’ve yet to come across one, but I can only imagine how that drives considering that’s the massive QX80’s engine.

The old 3.5 was even better. That g35 made bmw think twice about what it produced.