♾️OCTOBER Updated [10/3] 2022 QX60 PRE-ORDERS (BROCHURE POSTED) | LOW FEE NMAC/IFS LEASE BUYOUTS | 917-740-2005

NYNJInfinti has some nice deals.

Does delivery need to be completed by 12/31? or since the Winter Bonus of $2,000 ends on 1/2/20, could that work?

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your reply.
The program for the smaller of the two SUV are not as favorable. However, the standard equipment on the bigger suv ( 60?) Are night and day better to the need for packages on the smaller one. There needs to be a much better program offered on the smaller one because that is the size that makes more sense for my use.
Summary: I think the program for the smaller SUV prevents me from being serious and taking up anybody’s time

Delivery would need to be done by 1/2.

Let me have the deal

Let me have the deal
Live in MD

Would you be able to take delivery by January 2nd? If so, fill out the form and I will be in touch as soon as you fill it out:

Contact me

It is officially January!

Program Changes:
Q50: Slight lease cash enhancements, MF moderate, MSD recommended
QX50: More lease cash, MF still high, MSD recommended
QX60: Slightly less lease cash, 39 month MF lowered

I’d also like to thank everyone for their inquiries and business so far; that being said those that make inquiries through my form and fail to put their last name I will not be answering. Your name and zip code is needed to provide the best possible quote based on incentives you’re eligible for.

I will have new offers shortly, thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Forgot to mention, current Infiniti (not Nissan) owners may qualify for both Loyalty if you’re returning an Infiniti and Owner Celebration, there is a manifest this month that gives you an additional $1000 incentive. It seems to be at random, not all owners will qualify. Feel free to inquire if see if you’re eligible.

1 Like

“Why does the QX50 lease worse than the QX60?”

Short answer: Newer car, much higher money factor in comparison, out of my control.

Here’s a situation with MSDs, taxes and fees upfront that makes the QX50 a bargain, the calculator link includes both Loyalty and Owner Celebration, VPP is not included so that can be added as well. Will not apply to NY residents unfortunately as they are not allowed to put down Security Deposits.

QX50 Luxe AWD 39 Month/10k mi
$333.33 a month

1 Like

I have one 2019 QX80 with ProAssist package available for lease, Black on Black, brand new. It will not last, if you’re interested contact me, saving ~$300 compared to the 2020.

What is Owners celebration? thanks

Owner’s Celebration is a $1,000 voucher towards a new Infiniti, some current Infiniti customers may have received mailers confirming their eligibility. Feel free to PM me your last name and zip code if you want to check and see if you’re eligible.

THE MONTH ENDS TODAY! ALL OFFERS ARE VOID AFTER 6 PM TODAY, I WILL UPDATE PRICES TOMORROW!

I’d like to again thank the Leasehackr Community for their feedback and business so far!

Any updates on pricing.

It looks like all January programs are carried over for February, Owner Celebration Event is going on until March 31st, all incentive cash is the same as well as MFs and Residuals.

30 Month Terms on the Q50 and QX60 will be extended through March 2nd.

well that’s not good news … it’s like Infiniti corporate doesnt wanna sell cars

Brand is on its way out. One of the stores I use mentioned that he can’t sell 10 year old cars and call them new.

It’s definitely not a great situation for the brand right now, not going to pretend it is; to be fair though Nissan and Infiniti is going through a ton of stuff with this whole Renault scandal.

I’ve also seen some upcoming releases Infiniti plans on releasing in the coming years and I must say they do look refreshing.

If they last that long. :grimacing: