CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

I’m sorry the car you wanted was sold.

I have a 330xi demo that is sold to another LHer
and two 530xi demos that are sold to two other LHers.

I never offered another car at a higher price, I just told you they were sold. So there was no ‘bait and switch’.

4 Likes

I normally don’t respond to stuff but…

With all do respect, we are not the dealers. We need to check to see if cars are available and secure them. Especially loaner cars can be tricky because of how quickly they can sell. An exact same MSRP loaner car can have different payments due to the write downs in the vehicle. So is it frustrating? Yes, does it happen? Yes? Is a brokers fault? No

5 Likes

Truth.

It’s just as frustrating as a broker because we want to sell all of the cars.

2 Likes

I stay out of broker review pages but don’t blame Q.

I had this happen to me, don’t blame the broker, he wanted the car to go to you as much as you wanted it. I understand your frustration but loaners are almost always unique.

:poop: happens.

+1

As brokers we do not have access to real time inventory at dealerships. This situation could have happened with any other broker including myself.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

does this referral also work for leases or just purchases?

Quentin put me in my ideal 2020 Volvo XC60. This was my first time using a broker. The process was exceedingly easy and transparent. Dealership process was quick and suprise free.

Thanks Quentin.

1 Like

This was my first time leasing and Quentin went above and beyond to make the process seamless. I went to 3-4 dealers myself and couldn’t get a deal anywhere close to the deal Quentin’s. He answered all my questions and I was in and out of the dealership in under 30 minutes. I can finally enjoy my very first Bimmer!

P.S. anyone debating weather to upgrade to HK sound, do it!

1 Like

I’m just gonna echo all the positive statements said by others in this thread and say that Quentin is the real deal. This was my first time using a broker and the process of obtaining a car with him couldn’t have been easier. I just wanted to thank Quentin and will be using his services for the next one

If you were PNG’ed at a dealership I’d say that’s probably more reflective on you than the broker, man!

Quentin is awesome, and nothing you’ve said here is true in my experience with him, or from all of the other reviews above. He’s direct, clear and lives up to what he says.

Were you looking for a broker or a friend?

I’m sorry you were not forthcoming with me about your contact with the dealership, which is ultimately why I refunded you and could not proceed with the deal. I would hope for honesty in my customers, its a two way street. Based on our texts, you already knew of some equipment that on the car, which lets me know as a broker you already know who the dealer is. So you went behind my back to the dealer, then you threatened to call your lawyer on them, cursed at them, and then apologized to them just because they couldn’t get you bought.

As a result, you come to me in order to fix things and not tell me what has transpired, no thanks. You stated, the dealer shouldn’t sit around and cry over hurt feelings, and that if you weren’t able to pick the car up tomorrow to cancel the deal, which I did and fully refunded you.

I wish you much success in finding another deal.

Also I don’t aim to be a salesman, my numbers should sell themselves.

If you have any more comments concerns please PM me separately

23 Likes

I rarely post but Q is definitely not deserving of these low ratings. He made my first lease via broker a smooth, informed, and painless process. I never hesitate to recommend his services. He will be the guy I go to now, in the future, and that I recommend to others.

4 Likes

Agreed-- Quentin is a total pro and made my first “hacked” lease experience a breeze. His numbers were accurate, car was as described, communication was easy, etc. Everything you’d look for.

I always take reviews with a grain of salt. For the recent negative review, in my mind, that’s immediately compounded by fact that the person was banned from the dealership. Says something about a persons actions when a care dealership, whose focus is to sell cars, won’t sell their cars to that individual.

Q is a great broker, would do biz with again.

IDK if I ever said it, but I can’t find my original message, so here it goes (again).
Quentin is the best broker in the NE/tristate area (and beyond)! While I couldn’t get the RR Velar he initially got me due to dealership issues, his friendly advice, patient answers to my numerous questions, follow-through & posts helped me negotiate an excellent lease on my 2019 Acura RDX. I still would :heart: to get a RR, so before my current lease is up, I’ll contact Quentin again. Quentin will get you the best possible deal; do not hesitate to contact him … & do it ASAP.

I leased my first car through Quentin. He responded quickly and found the car we want in half an hour. I contacted him on Tuesday, and the car was delivered to my door on Friday. I am really impressed by the efficiency! Numbers on the contract are the same as he showed with no surprise. Since this is my first car, he also recommend a good insurance broker on LH, which makes the whole process like a breeze… I definitely recommend his service, and will work with him for my next lease.

1 Like

Quentin helped me get an amazing deal on a 2020 BMW 540 this past July. My local dealers couldn’t even come close to the deal I got and the dealership that I leased from was exceptional. First time LH’r and first time using a broker, I will definitely be using and recommending him to anyone I know.

1 Like

This was 2nd lease thru Quentin and it was a fantastic experience like last time. Everything was smooth and exactly like Quentin said. We got a BMW 330 for my wife. Thank you Quentin!

1 Like

This was 2nd lease thru Quentin and it was a fantastic experience like last time. Everything was smooth and exactly like Quentin said. We got a New BMW X7 at 13% off preincentive yes 13% On a 2021 non loaner X7.
Thank you Quentin!

1 Like

Q was awesome to work with on my M340i custom order, lowest discount on the site. I will never waste my time trying to negotiate with a dealership again. Even his dealership was super professional and not pushy with add-ons and had me in and out in about an hour. He was quick to communicate when I had questions and followed up after the transaction. Highly recommended.

1 Like