2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

I go where the deals are. I was actually interested in the Ioniq hybrid a while back, but the lease numbers never made sense. If I can get this for around 75/mo with like $75 DAS, I will definitely jump on it. My BMW lease doesn’t have enough miles for my commute after I sold my Mustang, and I have family members who have leases up in the next few months as well…I’m always looking for very cheap cars, because worst case, you can swap them out and make a bit of $$$.

1 Like

Went to 2 local NY dealers, they each said they are getting several in a couple weeks.

One was $127 per month OTD, other was $99 per month, $1000 down OTD.

An addition $20 per month for the scratch/dent/wear warranty.

Plus $400 disposition fee to calculate in the mix ($11.11 per month)

Makes it a $158 per month effective plus additional insurance cost since I only have liability ATM.

Any idea if there is any pull ahead incentives for leases that end in less than 6 months?

Yup lol. I actually already have a Kia in the household, a $159/mo , 788 DAS 2018 Kia Optima S. Lease is up in March.

Are those numbers with NY state rebate?

Just got this from a dealer I’m ri. $1398 down (they added some bs fees and they wouldn’t budge) and $85/month with taxes. Rolled the down payment into the monthly so it was $139 for 12k miles/year instead of $128 /month /10k miles with zero down, well 1st payment at least. I can live with that ! Awesome deal, car drove fine as well and will save over $100/month on gas

6 Likes

I did not ask specifically, but the numbers were out the door, and seemed inline with the OP.

Went for a test drive but was taking too long so just sat in the car. I’ve forgotten how basic entry level cars are, too much plastic, not sure I could survive a 3 year lease. If Hyundai allowed lease transfers I’d definitely look closer

That would be great. This and the i3 are so cheap I want one just to play with, but they’re too small. I’d love to see a killer deal on the Kona.

As far as I know RI doesn’t have any state rebates for EVs so that’s the idea of taking your deal setup and sweeten it with NY or CT state rebate or $0 sales tax in NJ.

What was the discount offered by the dealer?
Care to share more details for other to be aware of?

Now @Lvs23 just share your venmo so those that score this deal can share a little love your way for doing the work.

1 Like

:joy: thank you:) Just helping out others to avoid another $900 Pilot:)

2 Likes

Verified this in MA with some dealers.

https://mor-ev.org/eligible-vehicles

$106.25/Month including Tax
$1800 at signing

$1500 EV Rebate through MA post sale

Not brokering them. Just sharing its real and its spectacular.

2 Likes

Oh crap…

Looks like this expired 7 days ago. Cmon Mass!

1 Like

MA does not need to tiny EVs:) MA needs to Toyota PROs to survive the winter Boston drivers:)

1 Like

Speaking of…3 more to go!

1 Like

https://postimg.cc/nCpYZXdP

Quite the deal . Barely negotiated, they gave me the price and I was shocked and said…sign me up. Rolled the down payments into monthly and only paid 1st month to get the car.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing it! Hope this help others:)

1 Like

How I do lol

For those taking the Ioniq, don’t forget to apply for the bonus drive and get $500 back afterwards! That must sweeten the deal even more!

6 Likes