2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

I want to know about that please! :slight_smile:

Well, then we need to also find a first responder and recent grand to stack another $509 for each in NY star and that 1 person in whole state can get the car for free:)

1 Like

Super deal! Congrats!

Norwalk and our infamous 2-story one in PC!

It looks like this year it is TOyota’s turn. Hyundai was doing UBER discount of 1k last year.

1. Uber driver goes to Toyota dealership and identifies him/herself as an Uber driver.
  1. Uber driver provides the dealer a COPY of their Uber Driver profile page showing an ACTIVE status.
  1. Uber Driver receives $750 off the negotiated price.
  1. Dealer submits copy of Uber Drive profile page and supporting documentation listed below for reimbursement. a. Signed Uber Driver Incentive Request Certificate
      b. Copy of the Uber Driver profile print of Uber Driver profile page showing ACTIVE status  

c. Retail or lease agreement showing the incentive being deducted 

d. Additional supporting documentation showing the incentive being deducted from the purchase or lease if not included on the lease or finance contract 

e. Vehicle registration/Title for registration/MCO Scan and email to:   Toyota_Incentive_Support@Toyota.com 
  1. Submission for reimbursement must be received no later than 30 days after sale to customer

• Submission will be validated for completeness, including the deduction of the incentive from the purchase or lease and retail date of the RDR is within the program period.   

• Upon confirmation of eligibility the dealer will be reimbursed the incentive amount via ACH. (Please allow six to eight weeks from receipt of request for reimbursement).  

• Missing or incomplete documentation will be returned to the dealership for completion. 

2. A copy of the Uber Driver profile goes into deal jacket

Once you’ve provided the company with your email address and information, you can then come to Metro Toyota to take advantage of this program. Simply provide us with the email address you used and your last name, and we’ll look you up in the Driver Incentive Program website to verify your status as an Uber driver. We’ll print out a certificate for you to sign, and then you’ll receive your $750 in savings for Uber drivers on the eligible Toyota model you choose.

where are you seeing that?

where in CA did you do the lease? dealership? thanks

The biggest one (well mobility is $1k but you have to buy equipment)…
“Up to
$900
Contribution towards repaying your student loan.
Hyundai Student Assurance”

1 Like

where is this deal? NY?

He got it in Rhode Island. So he didn’t have $2k NY state rebate to make it better but will use $500 driving coupon

Let’s have challenge to see who can stack the most rebates and lease this POS for 20 a month?

Lol. Someone’s jealous they can’t get this deal.

1 Like

Yes! I want to know that we have that unique person who can stack it all:)

2 dealers in SoCal so far and same response from both. Call me to set up an appointment so we can go over numbers.

~$86/mo net would be my deal here in SoCal…the only time i wish i had student loans…lol

4 Likes

never too late to sign up with Sallie Mae. Step 1 - chose a bachelor of gender studies course online at University of Phoenix Step 2 - apply for loan. Step 3 - apply for Hyundai rebate. Step 4 - cancel enrollment.

2 Likes

I already got my POS BOLT deal last month at 50% off. I don’t need no POS Ioniq deal …

1 Like

which dealer in SoCal is offering this? I’m interested

This is what i qualify for, all discounts included, tax, fees and rebates hence “net”…based on the standard deal. I did not get it and will not try since i’m already full on evs…got 2 this year.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you need to show you have an active loan.