2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Base. As/of 01/08/2020

Come on man. You should at least have gotten a printed quite and posted it here for laughs.

1 Like

That’s why u don’t go to dealer until it’s time to sign and take delivery.

Why did it take you 2 hours to figure out that they want more than MSRP?

The 1st rule of hacking is never step foot in the dealership.

Next time they play this game with you if you decide to still go to the dealership, than call other dealers with similar car in stock and put the phone on speaker phone mode while you negotiate a deal with their competitor sitting on the sales person desk. I have tried it once when they did bait and switch with me when i was just a regular buyer (not hacker) and did catch them off guard. However that won’t get you the best deal.

To get best numbers do the deal over phone and make sure to give them some deposit over phone, I have seen they are more reluctant to take deposit if they plan to continue playing games.

1 Like

First offer was $139 with 1k due at signing which this is inclusive of t’s and fees. I’m pushing deeper lol.

Ok, I’ll bite. I reached out to a SoCal dealer that has like 5 bases in stock.

C’mon, where is the deal sheet???:grinning:

When need to see how they are fudging the numbers:)

Was it limited or base?

With what DAS? State? Limited or Base?:slight_smile:
So many questions…

This is on a base model haven’t heard back on the limited.

Did get to that point. LOL. They said very clear that they will not sell it at MSRP.

No, I don’ try it with full EVs - no point as there is no place to charge them.

Haha. 2 hours uncludes driving both ways. LOL. From the experience this approach doesn’t work with most of Long Island dealers. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. On entire long island they have like 15 base trims.

LVS, you did it again! Thanks for bringing this fantastic deal to my attention. I will see what numbers I can get some dealers to give me…If I can get a good deal, I may jump on this…

After BMW you are going to go Hyundai?

On the top of it they said until today nobody asked for Ioniq.:crazy_face::crazy_face: Today they got several phone calls asking for this car. Basically they take advantage of this and the manager admitted to that.

2 Likes

I go where the deals are. I was actually interested in the Ioniq hybrid a while back, but the lease numbers never made sense. If I can get this for around 75/mo with like $75 DAS, I will definitely jump on it. My BMW lease doesn’t have enough miles for my commute after I sold my Mustang, and I have family members who have leases up in the next few months as well…I’m always looking for very cheap cars, because worst case, you can swap them out and make a bit of $$$.

1 Like

Went to 2 local NY dealers, they each said they are getting several in a couple weeks.

One was $127 per month OTD, other was $99 per month, $1000 down OTD.

An addition $20 per month for the scratch/dent/wear warranty.

Plus $400 disposition fee to calculate in the mix ($11.11 per month)

Makes it a $158 per month effective plus additional insurance cost since I only have liability ATM.

Any idea if there is any pull ahead incentives for leases that end in less than 6 months?

Yup lol. I actually already have a Kia in the household, a $159/mo , 788 DAS 2018 Kia Optima S. Lease is up in March.

Are those numbers with NY state rebate?